10: Card Games

"I can't play anything." Will admitted. Nico smirked.

"Yeah? Well I can." And, within seconds, all of Nico's cards were down and he'd won. 

"That's crazy. How did you do that?" Leo asked, astounded.

"I was in that casino for a month. I know every card game there is, the tricks to them." Nico explained. 

"Can we officially omit Nico from any future card games?" Annabeth suggested.

"As long as it takes for us to get even remotely good, yes." Jason agreed.

"I mean, I'm pretty decent, I'll go against him." Percy mentioned. Nico was quick to shift so he could play a game with Percy.

"Jason, fight me. Blondie v Blondie." Will demanded. Jason gladly did so, shuffling and placing the cards between the two.

"The battles of the century, blonde hair blue eyed boys against each other, lightning versus the sun. And two black haired boys, water versus death. Who will win? I believe-" Leo started this all too long monologue.

"Shut up, Valdez." Nico interrupted.

"Play!" Leo announced. It truly was speedy, and the winners were clear. Jason and Nico. Damnit.

Will sat back, letting the two duke it out. He had a faint smile on his face despite losing. That smile quickly disappeared.

"Hey babe." A smug boy said, sliding up next to Will. Oddly enough, it wasn't the same kid Nico caught Will with before.

"Fuck off." Will told him instantly.

"Come onnn. We can channel that anger into something f-" The kid whined.

"Nope. I've told you this before. Fuck off." Will held his ground, glaring at the boy.

"Baaaaaaabe-"

"He said to fuck off." Piper stated seriously. Not surprisingly, the kid instantly stood up and walked away.

"Are you two dating?" Piper asked Will quietly. Will shook his head quickly.

"No. It was one, shitty date, the night ended with me saying no to fucking him and telling him that it wasn't gonna go any further." Will told her bitterly.

"Ah."

"Yeah. There's a surprisin' lot of not-straight guys here."

"AND THE BLACK HAIRED EMO WINS!" Leo shouted suddenly. Nico grinned and Jason just seemed happy that Nico was happy.

"Hey, congrats man! I'm not surprised." Will told Nico, smiling.

"Thank you. Who else wants to-" Nico was interrupted by the bell. "Damn."

Class went on as usual, really. For a while, at least.

"Mr. Solace, do you have something you would like to tell the class, since you seem to be talking an awful lot?" The teacher asked.

"I'm gay. I was talking about my gayness. Because I'm gay. If any of you want to talk to me about gayness, message me on instagram, it's sunshineboy111." Will announced.

"Mr. Solace-"

"You asked me if I had somethin' to tell the class, sir, and I did. I simply answered your question. Nothing wrong with that." Will said innocently. The teacher glared at him.

"You have a detention." The teacher stated, and that was a mistake, because no one liked that teacher. So he got a small riot.

"That's it! I'm calling the principal-"

"Because you can't deal with a bunch of teenagers, because you got so hated that we're a mob." Nico mentioned.

"Lunch detention for you too, young man!"

"Hell yeah, first detention and it's with a cool ass dude!" Will cheered.

"Young man-" The poor teacher was simply not allowed to get a full sentence out.

"There's no need to feel down!" A random student finished for him.

"I said! Young man!" Will continued. There was a small group of about four kids that was just singing YMCA now. Why did they all memorize YMCA? That's a great question.

"Gods I love this class." Will told Nico, chuckling.

"It's definitely entertaining." Nico agreed.