7: You're Insufferable

Neither Will nor Nico expected to wake up cuddled up to the other.

Will woke up first, finding his arm wrapped around the smaller boy, whose head was on his chest. His laptop ended up on the floor, likely having fallen at some point in the night. It seemed to be alright, though, Will was unable to move at all and check. Well, he could move, but like hell he was going to and risk waking Nico up.

Will was only stuck for around ten minutes, and then Nico stirred. He opened his eyes slowly, clearly confused as to where he was and why. He finally looked at Will, and Will just smiled in response.

"What the fuck." Nico said. He was still cuddled up to Will, not yet even trying to get off of him.

"No idea, darlin'. You seem to have fallen asleep on me." Will responded, his southern accent seeming a bit more noticeable at the moment.

"Hey, your arm is around me, it's not as though I was the only one to do something here." Nico finally got himself off of Will, standing up completely. He had a very faint blush on his face, which wasn't at all adorable to Will. Not at all.

"Let me guess, we act like this never happened? You don't seem the type to acknowledge accidental cuddle sessions." Will stood up too, checking properly that his laptop was without harm.

"Yes, I think that'd be best." Nico agreed. "I'm gonna go ahead and shower."

"Have fun with that." Will commented. He opened his laptop back up, planning on finishing the English work. He found that he had finished that, and ended found that that was actually pretty much finished, it just had to be edited. Instead of doing said editing, he went on youtube, like any good teenager.

"I'm heading to the store." Nico told Will, suddenly right behind him.

"Alright. No shadow traveling!" Will called out at him. Nico rolled his eyes, though Will couldn't see that.

All was fine. Will watched his youtube in peace.

And then there was a loud commotion behind him.

"Motherfucker!" Nico shouted. He was on the ground, obviously in pain. Will quickly got up, rushing to him and checking over his wounds.

"The hell happened, idiot?" Will asked him. Nico groaned in response. Will got his first aid kit, along with other random supplies he had laying around, and got to work on the different cuts and bruises.

"Drink this. Eat this. You know the drill." Will gave him Nectar and Ambrosia, in small amounts. He worked on bandaging all that he had to. There was a certain exactness in how he worked, how he stayed straight faces during all of it. It was melodical, perfect, almost robotic.

"Bunch of monsters." Nico finally explained. Will didn't seem to have even heard him. He simply kept working.

"Keep quiet so I can focus on this." Will told him. Nico was silent anyway, he had no complaints. Will then started singing; a short hymn for Apollo, one made to heal. He kept his eyes closed during this process, Nico could only assume that was to focus.

The hymn was helping, definitely. It was quite relaxing, to the point that Nico could've fallen asleep right there. There was a warmth throughout his whole body, nice and comforting.

"Shoulder, checked. Right arm, checked, left, nearly. Cheek, not much, but I can't do much more currently." Will seemed to be speaking in a code, though it wasn't really, as he re-checked all of Nico's wounds. He'd typically speak like this to fellow healers, and he did it without remembering that it was only him.

"Thank you." Nico said. That sort of brought Will out of the trance, the healing zone.

"Oh, no problem. Not my first rodeo. Don't leave alone again, we'll have a buddy system so you don't get your ass beat on your own. You need to rest." Will told Nico, and Nico agreed with that.

"You look like you need rest too." Nico commented.

"Yeah, healing can get tiring. Wake me up if you need anything at all, man. A hug, cuddles so you sleep, whatever."

"I don't want to cuddle with you, Solace, so get that idea out of your head." Nico stated.

"That's exactly something someone that wanted to cuddle with me would say." Will taunted, a smirk that wasn't at all attractive to Nico on his face.

"It just sounds like you want to cuddle with me." Nico argued.

"Nope! Just saying that you're free to cuddle up to me if it helps you sleep. You're a lot more tolerable when you're asleep." Will informed. Though, it's not as though cuddling wasn't terribly bad, or that he particularly disliked when it happened last time. It's not like he'd admit that, though.

"You're insufferable."

"And you have to live with me."