33: Baby

"Where's Will at?" Percy asked Nico. Nico shrugged.

"I have no idea. He wasn't in the apartment this morning, I assumed he got here early. None of you have seen him?" He asked the group. None of them seemed to know where he was.

"He mentioned that he wanted to go back to camp, I'll go run around there and look for him." Nico shadow-traveled into the Hades cabin, walking to the Apollo cabin to avoid scaring people by just appearing.

"Kayla! Kayla, has Will been here?" Nico questioned, running up to her. Kayla shook her head.

"No? I haven't seen him since that one call, where I made fun of you two. Is he okay?"

"No one knows where he is. I'll keep you updated if we see him, please keep your eyes open." He rushed off, searching about the rest of camp.

And then their apartment.

And everyone's apartments.

And the entire school, inside and out, basement and storage closets included.

Nico called Will's phone. He found it under a couch cushion. After a few tries at the password, he got in. The password ended up being Nico's birthday.

The only thing out of the ordinary was a note, a music note with a heart next to it. No one seemed to have any idea what that meant.

"We call the police. We have to. He's missing, they can help." Nico decided.

"That sounds the most logical. Do you not wanna do it yourself, Nico?" Annabeth replied.

"I don't know if I can, I... Just someone else call them, please?" Nico told the group, a bit ashamedly. Piper nodded, taking out her phone and walking a bit away from them to make the call. Nico was quickly going over where they'd checked for him, what else he could do.

"Missing posters need to go up, obviously, everywhere." Nico mentioned.

"It's been less than a day, bud. Maybe we should wait up on that?" Percy suggested.

"He's not anywhere, Percy, what the fuck would the point be in waiting? If he took some fucking trip to Texas, someone would know, and would've been told, but no one does, so we may as get shit moving in finding him so that he isn't hurt." Nico snapped. Percy put his hands up in surrender.

"Let's all spread out, look around the city?" Frank suggested in an attempt to ease the tension.

"That's a great idea." Jason agreed. They all left pretty quickly.

"The police were contacted, they're do all that they can. Try and remember to take breaks, Nico, don't over exhaust yourself." Piper told him. She walked out, leaving Nico in the apartment alone. He went through Will's phone again, looking at his messages. He found a conversation between Will and Natalie.

Natalie: Come onnnnn u can do better ;)

Will: i really cant, actually, stop somehow contacting me

Natalie: it's simple hacking rly

Will: stalker, fuck off

Natalie: u wanna see stalker? Cuz i can show you stalker. Or u can just say yes

Will: you're all bark and no bite, shut up and fuck off

There was a bit of time in-between.

Natalie: cant hide from me

Will: What the fuck is wrong with you

Natalie: I just want my baby back

Will: I'm not your baby, asshole. Fuck off. I'm not getting together with you.

Natalie: that'll be a mistake

Will: Bullshit.

Natalie: u'll see

Nico glared at the screen, though he knew that wasn't doing much. He'd hunt her down and find her, find out what she's done. Yeah. It'll go perfect.