22: Begone Thot

"Will, come on! You're so mean to me." Natalie pouted, tugging at his arm. Will

just glared at her, continuing his conversation.

"I don't know why you're acting like we have children or something. They're just cats we accidentally made. They're more like ghosts than anything, honestly." Will stated.

"But they sound cute! Tiny lil cats just running around your apartment." Hazel complained.

"They don't even have names."

"Well I want to meet your tiny nameless ghost cats. You can't stop me from meeting them, really, Nico would let me in whether you like it or not."

"I wasn't going to keep you from seeing them. And it's barely actually meetin' them, because they're tiny, basically ghosts, and cats." Will told her. Hazel lit up suddenly, like she had an idea.

"We should take a vote on what to name them!" She said excitedly.

"We don't even know they're gonna be permanent, they could disappear tomorrow." Will argued.

"I think you should name them Natalie and Will, since they seem so in love..." Natalie added, still attached to Will's arm.

"The cats are in love with each other, it's mutual. Here, it isn't mutual, you're just not over me because you lost someone to manipulate." Will spat.

"We wouldn't name them after any friend, anyway. That's just bad. I'll start a poll, in that chat! There's an app or something for that, I'm sure." Hazel pulled out her phone, doing something quickly. Will pulled out his phone with the arm he still had, as one of his arms was still Natalie's.

"Leo, I am not naming my tiny cat "Will is gay," You idiot." Will stated, glaring at him.

"How'd you know that I suggested it?" Leo asked cheekily.

"Because only you would do it, you or Piper. We're not naming my cat after my gayness." Will told him.

"See? You're getting attached to the kitty. You called it yours. I knew you would." Hazel said triumphantly.

"Yeah, well, since you're naming it and all. I never thought I'd get a cat, ever. You're not really allowed to have pets at camp, depending on the cabin." Will shrugged.

"You can have my cat, if you know what I-" Natalie started with a smirk.

"Shut the fuck up." Will snapped. Natalie feigned looking hurt. Meanwhile, the rest of the group, who had finally just started paying attention, was silent.

"That's awfully mean! I was just making a suggestion..." She pouted, and her grip on Will's arm suddenly felt too tight. Though, she hadn't changed her grip at all.

"No, what you were doing was trying to bring up sex because you knew it made me severely uncomfortable." Will spat. He tugged his arm from her grip, taking a large step away from her and glaring.

"I would never be so... so manipulative, Will! I didn't know it made you uncomfortable. You're just being a bully." She put on an innocent smile, though, she didn't get any smiles in return.

"You knew it made me uncomfortable, do not bullshit. I've mentioned it to you countless times, not to mention the fact you're the reason it even does make me uncomfortable. I'm not being a bully, I'm tired of your shit." Will stated. Natalie looked to the rest of the demigod squad for help.

"He's being so mean, isn't he? I didn't know!" She exclaimed to them, still trying to act innocent.

She did not get any help from them.

"You made him uncomfortable, repeatedly, and I haven't heard an apology."

Annabeth told her.

"Yeah, that really isn't cool." Percy backed her up.

"Oh, well, I'm sorry, Will. It won't happen again." Natalie said, looking to Will. And it almost seemed sincere.

"Bullshit. How about you just fuck off already? I've heard story after story of your manipulation, how fake you are. You make him uncomfortable just by being here." Nico finally spoke up, standing next to Will.

"Mean! I'm not fake!" Natalie whined.

"She's done this to you more than once?" Percy asked Will concernedly.

"I have a list of times she's done it, I'll send it to you later." Will answered him.

"You, clearly, are and have been bad to Will. So I suggest that you leave before I make you." Reyna stated civilly.

"You need to go." Jason told her.

"Fine! Will, this won't be the last time you see me." Natale said vaguely. She, finally, stormed off. Will seemed to instantly relax.

"Thank you, guys." Will said softly.

"We're your friends. We protect you." Nico stated.