32: Jesus

"Will?" Nico asked softly. Will was walking about, getting ready for school.

"School today." Will responded.

"Nooo... Will, could we just skip today? Say we both caught something and call in sick? You need a mental health day and I need to cuddle with you." Nico suggested. Will didn't have to think about it, tossing his stuff on the ground and cuddling back up to Nico on the couch.

"Sounds good." Will told him happily. And with that, Will was back asleep, holding on tight to Nico.

At some point, something odd happened. A protective bubble of light went up around the two, a darker golden than before. Nico happened to be awake, and he noticed this. He nudged Will gently.

"Will?" He asked. Will woke up pretty quickly, eyes shooting open as he quickly looked about the room.

"What? What's up?" Will questioned once he completely understood where he was.

"It seems that you made one of the light bubbles again, amore. I didn't want you wasting energy on something you didn't realize you were doing." Nico told him.

"Oh. Thank you," The bubble disappeared, "I had a nightmare, I guess I just automatically put protection up."

"What was the nightmare? And how are you doing with controlling light magic?" Nico asked him.

"Something was attacking you and I couldn't do anything about it. And not good, I can't do much of anything. Of course I can do shit on accident, and make cats randomly, but it's not consistent at all." Will ran a hand through Nico's hair, "You're very soft."

"Thank you, you lanky sun cat. Feel free to keep playing with my hair." Nico chuckled.

"Lanky sun cat?"

"You're very long, and you are a sunshine boy. And you're like a cat." Nico explained.

"Long? Nico, babe, you could've just called me tall, please." Will chuckled, burying his face in Nico's hair.

"What? Oh, leave me alone, I'm not from this era. You need jesus."

"You're the son of, who a lot of people would consider, satan, Nico. YOU need jesus."

"We're both gay, we both need jesus."