6: English Homework

"Will, we barely know you. You're a part of the group, we should get to know about you!" Hazel announced. Will looked a bit confusedly at her, not expecting to get any attention at all.

"I'm open to answer any questions y'all might have." Will told him. It was about a week into this whole ordeal, the weekend. They had all gathered in Percy and Annabeth's place, sat in a sort of circle-like it was a typical sleepover.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" Piper asked, in a very child-of-Aphrodite manner.

"I've had two, actually. One was just a year ago. Both are in Texas, thankfully." Will answered. No one seemed particularly surprised at that.

"What powers do you have, as a child of Apollo?" Annabeth asked next. Will had to actually think about that for a moment.

"I've got the extra healing. Can heal by singing greek shit. And extra archery, of course, and music shit. And I've cursed people to only talk in rhyme."

"You've cursed someone to do WHAT? That's amazing! Why haven't you done that to everyone?" Leo said excitedly.

"Because I'd rather not be hated by everyone there. I got my ass beat last time I did it." Will told him.

"How are you liking the school? That's not just Will, that's a question for everyone." Hazel said to the group.

Everyone gave their answers, the general consensus being: meh.

"I liked the demigod life, personally. Working in the infirmary is nice, camp is a cool place to be." Will admitted.

"Didn't you miss the high school life, though?" Jason questioned. Will shook his head quickly.

"Fuck no! High school sucks. My school particularly, it was actual hell. Everyone there was shitty." Will confessed.

"That's too bad." Hazel said. Piper seemed to suddenly have an idea, and Percy grinned when he realized that.

"We have to prank this school, at some point. Or do something significant like that." She announced.

"Or we could not." Jason suggested.

"I've always wanted to play a prank!" Hazel said excitedly.

"That means, legally, we have to do a prank. Hazel want to do it, we have to do it. Plus, with this group, and our powers, we could fuck shit up." Will decided.

"We have got to plan a prank. Or a few." Percy told the group.

"We could do many. Make it so everyone knows who did the pranks but the staff can't do anything about it." Nico suggested.

"That's genius! That sounds great, we have to do that." Will grinned. Nico had a small smile, proud of the idea now.

"Hey, I'm heading back to my place." Jason announced. Piper quickly stood up and followed him out.

"It is getting late, I think we're leaving too." Hazel added. She picked up a guinea pig-when did Frank become a guinea pig?-And walked out.

Eventually, everyone left back to their own apartments. Will instantly walked to the couch and sat down, hiding himself under a blanket.

"I'm going the fuck to sleep. Night." Nico told Will. He did do that, while Will stayed up doing homework for a while longer.

And then, at around one am, Nico was awake again.

He woke up yelling. Actually, literally yelling. He stopped the moment he realized what the hell was happening, standing up and quickly getting out of that small bedroom.

"You alright?" Will asked him. Nico jumped a bit, startled.

"I'm fine." Nico answered shortly.

"Nightmare?"

"Yep."

"Ah. Tell me if you need anything in regards to that. A hug or whatever. I know hugs are nice after I have a nightmare." Will told him.

"How often do you have nightmares?" Nico asked. Will actually had to think about it for a moment.

"Probably twice, thrice a week? They've got less common. How about you?"

"Almost nightly. Though, not typically as bad as that just was. Would you mind if I sat next to you, saw what you were working on?" Nico asked. Will shrugged, moving the blanket so Nico wouldn't be on it.

"Go right ahead, man. I mean, you can't see what I was just doing but I can get back to doing English homework." Will told him. He closed the tab of whatever he was just working on. Nico sat down next to Will, a bit awkwardly. Will shifted his recently bought laptop so Nico could see what he was doing easier.