I N T R O D U C T I O N

Before I start this I would like to thank IzKatiebug for letting me use her character Madison. She is completely hers and read her stories they are absolutely amazing.

Madi
I woke up to the feeling of someone hitting me over the head with a pillow. I woke up angrily and slapped them.

"Bloody hell!" I heard Brooke yell and I rolled my eyes.

"That's what you get," I said with a chuckle.

"Well now that you're up you wanna meet my brothers?" she asked an I raised a brow.

"Why?"

"You and I both know you have nothing better to do right now and plus I'm bored. I don't want to spend my day with my brothers. I have my whole life to do that" she said and I chuckled.

"Alright" I gave in and went to my closet to change.

I wore black leggings with a pink cropped top and white sneakers. I walked out to see Brooke in a dress.

"Why are you so fancy?"

"Cause I feel like it" she replied and I laughed.

"Good explanation," I said clapping slowly.

"Just come on!" she said rolling her eyes and ran out of the house with her bag.

-
We reached this small house and it wasn't bad but it wasn't good either.

"I know its small compared to your place but shut up," she said and I chuckled.

"I didn't say anything"

"You were gonna" she replied and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever"

We walked inside and I saw a group of guys look at us.

"Hey, Brooke who's your cute friend?" Dallas asked.

If you're wondering I knew who he was because everyone knew about him. By everyone I mean everyone. I also knew Pony because he was in my ELA class.

"Dallas stop it" Brooke barked. I could tell she was jealous. That made me smirk.

"Well Brooke, I didn't know you knew so many guys" I joked and she sent me a glare.

"Madi, these are my brothers. Darry, Soda, and Pony" she said pointing to three of the boys.

"Ello" I waved.

"This is Two, Steve, Johnny, and Dallas," she said pointing to four other guys.

I nodded in their direction and they waved.

"A-Are you a Soc?" the one I think was named Johnny asked.

"Yeah" I replied and they all started the freak-out.

"Brooke! You're friends with a Soc?!" Dallas asked pulling her away from me.

"Yeah, what's the big deal?!" she snapped and they looked confused.

"I don't like the rivalry thing if that's what you're wondering. I think it's dumb" I said with a shrug.

The kid, Johnny, looked at me in fright and I saw a small scar across his cheek.

"Did Bob do this to you?" I asked lightly touching it.

He flinched but nodded. I could see the anger building up inside Dallas.

"Look, I'm not gonna hurt any of you. You all seem nice. Well except Dallas" I said motioning to him making him and Brooke chuckle.

"He's not nice," Brooke said.

"I'm not nice," Dallas said.

They ended up saying that at the same time and I saw a small smirk spread on Dallas's face while a blush spread on Brooke's. I chuckled to myself. I knew she had a crush on him I just thought it was funny. I sat on the couch when Soda sat next to me.

"So...a Soc huh?" he asked and I nodded.

"So...a greaser huh?" I said back and he laughed.

"Yep. A greaser" he replied and suddenly I saw Brooke look at me with a smile. So did the rest of them. Well, this is awkward...

This was the first chapter of this book. I hope you liked it! It's a change from Dallas but it's really gonna be fun. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛