T W E N T Y - O N E

Madi
I surprisingly woke up before everyone. I know shocking. I walked over to the closet and changed into some normal clothes. After I finished getting dressed I turned around and saw Soda was waking up. I went over kissing his cheek and he smiled.

"Morning Princess" he smiled and I chuckled shaking my head.

"Get up lazy bum" I joked and he nodded rolling out of the bed. Literally.

I laughed and walked out to see Laila, Drew, Dally, and Brooke talking. I sat down with them and they all turned to me. Great...awkward.

"Hey..." I trailed off and Brooke chuckled lightly.

"Laila and Drew wanted to know if they can come to Tulsa with us. I told them I don't really mind but it's up to the others. What do you think?" she asked me and I sat there silently.

It was maybe a few minutes till I opened my mouth.

"Sure they can," I said and I saw Laila smile happily.

Soon the room was flooded with the guys and Soda and Darry kept their eyes on Brooke and Dally. It was funny. I leaned over and poked Soda's arm.

"Stop staring" I whispered and he rolled his eyes.

"Don't make me slap you" I threatened and he laughed lightly.

We all kept talking about random topics because why not? Hours later it was 6 pm and Darry stood up walking over to the phone. He called someone and I saw a smile go across his face. I looked at Brooke who only shrugged.

"Wanna see who he's talking to?" I asked with a small smile and she smirked nodding.

We headed into the kitchen and poured ourselves something to drink and we listened in on his conversation.

"Hey baby girl, I'm coming home," he said and I smiled. He really loves her.

"Oh? A surprise. I can't wait" he said and I saw a small smirk appear on his face. Brooke looked at me and tried not to laugh.

"I love you. See you tomorrow" he said and put the phone back on the wall.

He turned around seeing us and his face turned bright red.

"How long have you been standing there?" he asked and Brooke laughed.

"You're worried about me and Dallas but you and O? Oh God I don't even think I wanna know," she said walked away and I left walking back over to Soda laughing a little to myself.

It was hours and hours later when we all decided to go to bed. Before I did I paused.

"Hey, Laila and Drew want to come with us tomorrow. Back home. Can they?" I asked and they all looked at each other.

"Sure, why not" they all replied and I nodded going back to my room and fell asleep.

Soda crawled next to me kissing my cheek.

"I love you Princess" he whispered softly.

"I love you too Soda" I whispered back and I smiled lightly knowing I startled him.

-
I woke up and saw it was morning. I groaned and wore a black and white romper and headed out to see Brooke, Laila, Drew and the guys with their bags. I groaned again and headed back to my room and grabbed my bag.

I dragged it out and into the car. I basically took up all the room so Soda picked me up and sat me on his lap. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep again.

"Good night...or is it good morning?" he whispered with a smile and I just shrugged.

I closed my eyes and went back to sleep. It was surprisingly quiet for once.

Sodapop
Madi was asleep and I heard knocking behind me. I turned to see Brooke and I shook my head.

"What?" I asked and she laughed.

"Madi asleep?" she asked and I nodded.

She chuckled and went back to talking with Dally. Who knows what they were doing. I laid my head on hers and slowly ended up going to sleep too.

Brooke
It was Darry, Two, Johnny and Steve at the front. Pony, Laila, Drew, Soda, and Madi squeezed in the back while it was just me and Dallas in the bed of the truck. We were sitting there quietly when I laid my head on his chest.

"You know while Soda and Madi were having their argument he asked if we ever argue or fight," I said and he chuckled kissing my head.

"What did you tell him?"

"All the damn time and then he asked how we make up" I replied with a smile.

"Did you tell him I push you into the wall and kiss you till you forgive me?" he asked with a smirk and I laughed.

"God no. He's my brother man"

"You're cute you know that," he said with a smile.

"Just cute?" I joked and he chucked.

"Fucking gorgeous," he said and kissed me gently. I kissed back and laid my head on his chest.

We sat there in silence when I felt his head on top of mine. I could hear his steady breathing and his heartbeat beating steadily. I smiled and kissed his jaw.

"I love you" he whispered and I felt my heart flutter. I smiled because I never got used to him saying that. He said it once but this was the second time. It made me happy.

"I love you too" I whispered back and fell asleep.

Sodapop
I heard the door open and I woke up to see we were home. I picked up Madi and got out. Quietly, I brought her to my room and put her into the bed pulling the covers over her.

I walked back out and saw everyone was there except Dally and Brooke. I walked to the car to see they were asleep in the bed of the truck. I shook my head and stood up there carefully. I poked her and she ended up hitting Dally across the face. I saw him waking up so I jumped out and hid in the back.

"What the fuck was that Brooke?" he snapped and I heard her groan.

"What was what?" she asked confused.

"Why the hell did you hit me?!" he growled and she looked confused a little.

"I h-oh it's cause you poked me. No one pokes me" she said simply and I saw the anger in his eyes.

"You didn't have to hit me!" he snapped and she got up angrily.

"I didn't mean to but you know what?! Get away from me" she snapped and walked away and into the house.

Dally got out and walked the other direction. What did I just do?

Haha needed some drama 😂 Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛