T W E N T Y - F O U R

Madi
Both my parents looked at me with worry and hate.

"Madison Marie Turner! Where have you been?! You've been gone for almost a year and we found out your husband ran away with a filthy grease!" my mother spat.

I saw Brooke's eyes darken. This wasn't gonna end well.

"Brooke, don't do it. You know you can't get in trouble" I whispered to her and her fists loosened a bit.

"Brooke, don't do it" my mom mocked.

"Oh lookie here! Is this another grease that you're now "friends" with? Oh wait, don't tell me...is Dallas screwing both your whoreish friends or just that one" she said pointing to Brooke.

"You know Dallas is no good for you but then again you're no good for him either. He could've gone for someone more...prettier...like Madi" she said with a fake smile.

I could see the hurt in Brooke's eyes. This really wasn't gonna end well.

"Mom, stop" I snapped and she rolled her eyes.

"It's like come on! Even this girl is better than her. You look...cleaner" she said looking at Laila.

"How big of a bitch could you be?! How dare you fucking criticise me?! At least I have someone who makes me happy! I'm not fucking dumb either! When I was here I could basically hear you and him screaming at each other and Madi and I were in the basement! 3 floors down! How fucking dare you come into my life telling me how the fuck to live it! How dare you try to even force your own daughter into a marriage she didn't want! Neither did your "perfect" husband either! If us greasers are so dirty then how come Brandon fell in love with a greaser?! How come Madi fell in love with a greaser?! Maybe it's because we're better than you stuck up people! Get that fucking stick out of your ass and be a good parent and be supportive of your daughter!" Brooke screamed. Oh no...I knew what was gonna happen next.

"At least Madi has her parents" she spat and Laila and I looked at each other honestly scared.

She froze and I saw the anger replace with sadness.

"And I always wondered why I saw him with what's her name...Sylvia right? Yeah, Sylvia. Sad isn't it" she said and Brooke looked hurt. Really hurt.

"You see. Greasers are weak. Weak stupid children who need to all be sentenced to a form of punishment. Every single one of them" my dad said and I stood there in shock.

"What?! Excuse me but if anything these "nasty" greasers have treated me better than you two have! I have a boyfriend who loves me for me and doesn't give a shit where I'm from!" I yelled and my father slapped me across my face.

I stood there and stared at both of them. My eyes darkened. I was furious.

"That Sodapop boy doesn't love you. He wants you for sex! They all do! If you want to be a whore go ahead do it!" he spat and slapped me again.

I freaked out and jumped on top of him and started punching him to the ground.

"He fucking loves me! He loves me he loves me!" I kept screaming repeatedly.

I was punching his face in until we all heard a break from underneath me. My mom picked me up and threw me against the wall. I jumped on her back and flipped her to the ground. I started attacking her when she pulled out a blade and placed a cut down my arm. I yelled in pain and took the blade from her pressing it against her neck.

"You see what those stupid filthy greasers have done? Didn't Sodapop's girl leave him before you? You're just a rebound" she spat darkly.

I drew the blade back but someone grabbed my wrist. It was Laila. Brooke came over taking the blade and set it on the table. I started to cry and she helped me up.

"Brooke, it's alright" she whispered and I shook my head laughing crazily.

"Laila, can you get a bag of Madi's clothes and stuff?" she asked and she nodded going up the stairs.

"Sit" she whispered sitting me on the couch.

I nodded and kept laughing crazily. My parents were right. Maybe Soda didn't love me as much as he loved Sandy...I kept laughing and laughing until it went out of control. Brooke came back after helping my parents she looked at me and I saw the look of horror on her face.

She grabbed my hands and I looked at my wrists seeing blood. I was scratching myself.

"Madi...stop," she said and I shook my head.

"I can't I can't I can't I CAN'T!" I yelled and laughed.

"I'm sorry," she said and soon everything went dark.

Brooke
Madi was at the point of hurting herself. Scratching her arms and wrists until they were red, bleeding, or close to it. I didn't want to but I hit her in the face knocking her out. Laila soon came down with three bags.

"Oh my God! What happened?!" she asked concerned.

I realized I hit her too hard and her nose was bleeding.

"That's not too important right now. I'll carry her just...bring her stuff" I said quietly and picked Madi up as we walked out of her house and back to my house.

Laila
On our way, Brooke seemed crazy messed up. She was close to crying. I could see it. She had fear, sadness, guilt, and worry. Slowly I could see she was killing herself. Not physically but maybe mentally. I didn't know either of them too well but I recognized that look. I always got that way when I never felt enough for Drew.

"You okay?" I asked gently and I saw a tear roll down her cheek but she put on a smile and nodded.

"Perfect" she lied and I nodded. I couldn't push it because who knew what she could do.

Brooke
We arrived back at my place and I laid Madi on the couch. Dallas looked at me but I walked away and into my room locking the door. I collapsed to the ground and cried. God...I really was a mess.

Dallas
Brooke walked in with Madi in her arms and Laila next to her with three bags. Once she set down Madi I grabbed her hand but she pulled away and ran into her room locking the door. I could hear the soft cries from her room. It broke my heart.

"What happened?" I asked Laila as she sat with Drew.

"A lot..."

Oops...
~Lynn💛