T H I R T E E N

Sodapop
The gang and I were just sitting in the living room talking when Brooke came from her room sitting on the couch in silence. I looked at her knuckles and she chuckled lightly.

"Oops" she smiled shyly.

I walked over getting the first aid kit and fixed her up. When I did Madi came out with a smile. She sat next to Brooke and it was like nothing happened. Weird.

Madi
I woke up to see I was in Brooke's room. I didn't fully remember what happened but I do know my psychotic side came out. Oops. I looked in the mirror but saw it was shattered...did I do that? I walked out to the other bathroom and saw I was still in my black leggings and long sleeve grey shirt so I knew it was still the same day...I hoped.

I walked out to see Brooke was in navy blue sweatpants and a light grey cropped top. Her hair was also pulled up into a messy bun. I also saw Soda had a first aid kit and was fixing her hand. She must've gone psycho too. Well, that's what we called it anyway. I sat next to her and I looked at them confused. I skimmed through the crowd of faces to see everyone was worried but something was different about Soda's. He looked sad. I shrugged it off and we all sat there in silence.

"She never remembers what happened guys," Brooke said and now I knew I definitely went psychotic.

"Sorry if I hurt anyone..." I said to them. I was upset if I hurt any of them but then again not really cause they shouldn't have ticked me off.

They just nodded and I saw there was a small cut on Dally's jaw.

"Sorry about the cut Dal," I said and he looked down and shook his head.

"I did that" Brooke whispered to me and I nodded.

We sat there in awkward silence when Two broke it. For once thank God!

"Do you wanna play a game?" he said in a low creepy voice and Brooke laughed at that.

"Haha! She got the reference!" Two said happily and I sat there confused.

"So, do you wanna play a game?" Two asked again but in his normal voice.

The guys all looked at each other and shrugged.

"What game?" we all said and Two and Brooke looked at each other with a smile.

"Truth or Dare!" they said happily and I chuckled at this. They were both idiots.

"I'll start!" Two said smiling.

He looked at all of us and I got kinda scared cause you know...he's Two...

"Brooke, Truth or Dare?" he asked her. Thank God.

"Dare," she said hesitantly.

"Pole dance on an imaginary pole for 1 minute," he said and I saw her roll her eyes but she got up and "pole" danced for a minute.

After he sat down Darry, Soda, Pony, and Johnny we're looking down at the ground while Steve and Two were laughing and Dallas just sat there.

"Uh, Darry, Truth or Dare?" I asked and he paused probably thinking if it was a good idea to say Dare to me.

"Dare..." he trailed off and I had this small smirk on my face. He had a look of regret.

"I dare you to call Octavia and have her come down here"

"What if she's busy?"

"Tell her its an emergency," I said with a smile and he sighed getting up.

"Hey Octavia, I need you to come over right now!" he said in a worried tone.

"I don't know! I found Brooke passed out and she won't wake up! I need your help!" he said and then we heard the phone call end and we all laughed.

Moments later she came in and saw Brooke sitting on the ground. She waved shyly.

"Darrel Shaynne Curtis! What the hell is going on?!" she snapped and he chuckled lightly.

"Sorry baby girl, it was a dare," he said and she rolled her eyes walking to the door.

"Wait! You might as well meet the gang" he said and she sighed walking over and sat on his lap.

I looked at the guys and they couldn't keep their eyes off her. I shook my head and so did Brooke but Darry he looked jealous.

"Aw is Superman jealous?" Brooke asked and he growled lightly and Octavia chuckled kissing his cheek.

"Well since Darry is busy being possessive these are the guys. Two, Steve, Pony, Johnny, Soda, and Dallas. Soda, Pony, and I are Darry's younger siblings and this is Madi. She's my best friend" Brooke said smiling.

"You're Brooke aren't you?" she asked and Brooke nodded.

"Aren't you and Dallas dating?" she asked and we all tensed up.

"Not anymore," she said and Octavia slowly nodded.

"I'm Octavia but you can call me O," she said smiling.

Brooke and I nodded while the guys kept staring.

"Stop looking at her like she's chocolate cake!" Brooke snapped knocking them from their daze. I laughed lightly and the game continued. O ended up staying.

"O, truth or dare?" Dallas asked with a grin.

"Dare," she said without hesitation.

"I dare you to kiss Dar," he said and she shrugged with a small smile.

She straddled him and they kissed. The guys were wolf whistling but they looked like they were enjoying it. O's arms went around Darry's neck and his went to her waist. He started to kiss her neck when both Brooke and I interrupted.

"Woah! Kids here!" Brooke and I yelled and they broke away.

Soon it was the rest of the gang's turn. Steve told us he once farted while talking to a girl and that made us all laugh. Two was asked who the sexiest person was that was here and of course he said O. Johnny had to attempt to seduce Pony and Pony had to tell us the last time he peed himself in bed. Brooke, Soda, and Darry laughed because they knew already but Pony confessed that the last time he wet the bed was maybe a month ago. Next was Dally's turn.

"Truth or Dare Dal?" Steve asked.

"Dare dumbass" he replied.

"I dare you to put an ice cube in your mouth and transfer it into someone else's mouth"

"To who?" he asked and Steve chuckled.

"The person on your right," he said and that happened to be Brooke.

He grabbed an ice cube and Brooke sat on his lap. He leaned down dropping the ice cube in her mouth but Dal being himself kissed her surprising her but not any of us. We honestly could see that coming. Once they kissed Brokke didn't pull away. Odd. Kinda. We watched them for a while before Soda broke them up.

Sodapop
Dallas started getting handsy with Brooke so I broke them apart. I don't get it. She hated him. Once they were apart Dallas sent a glare at me but then a smirk.

"Truth or Dare Soda?" he asked with a mischievous smile.

"Truth," I said knowing the Dar was probably to ask Madi out or something.

"Tell us everything you like about Madi" he smirked. Damn it.

"I like how she doesn't care what others say, how she does whatever she wants, how she doesn't judge us, how she's god damn beautiful no wait gorgeous, I like her smile, her bright blue eyes, and I love her," I said unintentionally.

"Shit" I muttered.

I got up and left walking to my room. God, I'm such a fool.

There will be a part 2 and thank you IzKatiebug for helping me find these Truth or Dare questions! Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛