T W E N T Y - S E V E N

Madi
I sat there crying when I saw Brooke wake up. She looked at Dally then me confused.

"Don't go" I heard Dally whisper.

"Dallas, leave," she said and I saw the hurt in his eyes.

"I just need to talk to Madi. Alone" she said and he nodded getting up.

Once he left she got up walking towards me and sat down.

"What's wrong?" she asked and I shook my head crying more.

"Madi"

"Your brother cheated on me...my mom was right," I said quietly and I saw her have a look of anger.

"Come with me" she growled and grabbed my arm dragging me out of the house.

I saw Dally look at us and he just stood there. I purposely tripped Brooke and she fell letting go of me. Dally rushed over to her and kept babying her. She looked at me with anger and I smiled.

"Dallas, get off me," she said pushing him off.

He moved away and I helped her up. She walked out the door and I looked at Dally who was leaning against the couch.

"Come with. We might need you to hold back Brooke" I said and he chuckled.

-
We arrived at the DX and Brooke walked in and slapped Soda. Hard. She was going off on him when Sandy walked out from the back. Part of her shirt was unbuttoned and he hair looked like a mess. She sent a look at Dally and that really ticked Brooke off. Me. I didn't care anymore. He didn't want me. Not surprising.

Brooke
Sandy came out of the back looking like a total mess.

"Did you fuck her?!" I snapped at him and he shook his head. I hit him again.

"How could you cheat on her! Especially with the girl who cheated on you!" I yelled and Sandy had to make a damn comment.

"I also did your boyfriend too. He's a wild one" she smirked and I slapped her.

"Aw come on. You and I both know I'm better than you and better than that...Soc. She doesn't deserve Soda and if anything she's ugly. Her family is messed up and honestly Brandon was even too good for her" she said and I punched her in the face hard. She laughed.

"You know Madi, while we were making love in the back Soda told me you never even put out. He said you're probably bad at it or worse. People have been in and out of you so much it's not even funny. He said you were a slut and he loves me. Me and only me" she said to Madi and smirked.

Madi looked like she was gonna blow.

"Did you tell her how the baby is yours and not some Socs? Did you tell her we're trying to make another" she smiled and rubbed her stomach.

Madi snapped.

Madi
Sandy kept pushing it. It was honestly annoying until she kept calling me things. Slut, ugly, trash, and so much more. There was only so much I could take before I snapped.

She kissed Soda and I turned around and pushed her against the wall.

"You wanna know what?! You're the fucking whore! You slept with Randy and got pregnant! That I know cause he was talking all about it! Marcia also got jealous and dumped him! I may be a Soc but I know a whole lot about you. Dallas and Tim's gang aren't the only ones you've done. You've done people outside of Tulsa and even some Socs on top of it! The list would go on and on and me who have I done?!" I snapped at her and she chuckled darkly.

"Plenty. You tried doing Steve too. Did I tell you that Soda?" she smiled and I punched her in the face repeatedly.

Brooke pulled me away once she heard a crack from under my fist. Sandy decided to be a bigger bitch and mess with Brooke too.

"You know, I bet you and Dallas haven't done it yet. Am I right? Why would he want you? He wanted me though. The way he bit onto my neck. It was amazing" she said smirking and Brooke was seriously about to flip.

"Even if you did I bet he didn't do half as good for you than me," she said chuckling and Brooke was getting closer to snapping.

"Brooke...she isn't worth it," I said to her and Sandy decided to push it.

"Brooke she isn't worth it" she mocking laughing.

"You know...all three of us should do it huh Soda? Me, you, and Dally. I bet that would be fun" she smiled evilly. (Fucking freaky whore)

Brooke looked pissed but she walked out and to the back where we saw Steve working on a car.

"Steve. Do you have a hose and a bucket of grease?" Brooke asked and he nodded slowly.

She grabbed the bucket and dragged the hose. She walked through the front and handed me the bucket. She smirked and sprayed Sandy, Soda, and Dally with the hose...and on the high pressure setting too. It looked like it hurt.

Dally was laughing, Soda was confused, and Sandy was crying in "pain"

"Soda baby! It hurts!" she said pouting.

"Fucking suck it up!" Brooke snapped.

"Like I sucked Dal?" she said and Dally came over taking the bucket from me and poured it all over Sandy.

He walked out and Brooke had a small satisfied smile on her face. She walked away leaving me with Soda and Sandy.

"Or like I sucked Soda?" she said with a smile.

I grabbed the hose and turned it on to the highest pressure setting and sprayed her face. The grease went into her mouth and she cried. I sprayed Soda again and walked out.

"Madi wait!" he yelled but I didn't wanna hear it.

-
I went back to The Curtis's to see no one home. I thought Brooke would've been back. I walked to her room and was about to knock when I heard a scream, a giggle, then a couple of thuds.

"Remember to use protection!" I yelled and left the house and to the lot.

I saw Johnny and Pony there. They were taking and looking at the sky. I sat next to them and put a smile on my face.

"What are you two doing?" I asked and Pony smiled.

"Looking at the sky. The sun's setting soon. Wanna watch with us?" he asked and I nodded.

"Why not"

Oooo Soda you fucked up. Haha, Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛