T W E N T Y - N I N E

Omg! This got me screaming in joy. Again the ending of this chapter is like a moment of silence or whatever. Als,o next chapter might be the epilogue. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛

Sodapop
I was sitting in my room feeling dumb. She didn't love me...why did I think I was enough? God, I'm so fucking dumb! I started freaking out. I was heartbroken when Sandy left but when Madi stopped I was completely torn. I started throwing things as lamps, pictures, glass, cups, and clothes were hitting against the walls.

I was freaking out so much I didn't see or hear someone walking on. I heard a soft whimper and I turned around to see Brooke standing there pressing against her arm. It was bleeding.

"Brooke," I said and she walked out going into the living room. Leaving me alone.

Why did I hurt everyone who meant the world to me? I hurt Madi, I hurt the gang, my brothers, and for God sakes, I hurt my sister. Why am I such a screw-up?

I sank down to the ground wondering if anyone cared anymore. If I ruined my relationship with everyone. I wonder if anyone still loved me. Did I even have a meaning? (Uh yes. Everyone does)

Brooke
I walked out and Dallas ran over to me looking at my arm.

"What happened?!" he asked worriedly.

It was cute.

I kissing his cheek and smiled lightly.

"I'm fine but Soda isn't," I said looking at Madi.

"How could you tell him you can't love him?" I asked with anger and confusion.

"Because I can't!" she yelled and threw a book.

"Why!" I yelled and she started to cry.

"Because I'm scare,d" she said quietly and I shook my head walking back over to Soda's room.

I opened the door and saw him with a shard of glass in one hand and he was looking down at it. As if he was debating.

"Don't" I said and he looked up at me with tears in his eyes.

"Soda. What's wrong?" I asked and he looked at my arm.

It stopped bleeding but it still kinda stung.

"Soda, I'm fine," I said and he shook his head.

"I ruin everyone life...I messed up your relationship with Dal before, I broke Madi's heart, Darry and Pony are constantly fighting and I hate it, Steve has been distant, and not even Laila or Drew talk to me. They haven't even been here that long but yet hate me" he said looking down and I hugged him.

"We still love you Soda and Madi does too," I said to him and he shook his head.

"I was gonna marry her. I was gonna ask her for our 1 year but that never happened" he said pulling out a small black box.

"You should ask her," I said smiling.

"No...she hates me," he said and I took the box from him and walked out.

"Brooke wait!" he yelled following me out.

I slammed the box on the table looking at both Soda and Madi.

"Talk dumbasses" I snapped and pulled Dallas out of the house.

Madi
I sat there looking at the small black box. I looked up at Soda who only looked down. 

"I can't love you because I'm scared. Scared you'll find better because you can. Someone who isn't crazy. Someone who's prettier and nicer than me. I'm not sane Soda. You deserve someone who loves you more than anything. I do love you don't get me wrong but you need someone you love back" I said looking up at him and a tear rolled down my face.

"Shut up. Shut up. Shut up. SHUT UP!" he repeated and looked at me with tears in his eyes.

"I do love you! I love you more than anything! You mean the damn world to me and I've never felt like this! You think you're crazy but you drive me crazy! You know why?! Because I'm crazy about you! Why? Because I love you!" he yelled and kneeled down holding my hands.

He looked into my eyes and I saw him swallow in embarrassment. He grabbed the black box without looking away from me and opened it.

"Madison Marie Turner, I don't care what your parents say. What Socs say. What Greasers say. What Sandy says I love you. I want to be with you forever. You make me happy and honestly are the one who helps me get up in the morning. You help me more than you know and I'd hate for us to end like this. I can't leave you. I love you so Madi. Will you marry me?" he asked and I cried.

I kissed him and he smiled. I also took the box from him and took the ring out slipping it onto my finger.

"Is that a yes?" he asked in between the kiss.

"Yes" I smiled and he smiled too.

We kissed for a while until he rested his forehead on mine.

"I love you Princess"

"I love you to Prince"