F I F T E E N

Madi 
I woke up to see Soda's arms around me and I was lying on his chest. I looked up at him and at the same time, he was looking down at me.

"You know, you're so beautiful," he said smiling and I blushed.

"No I'm not," I said quietly and he shook his head.

"You are," he said kissing me and I smiled lightly.

"I hate the mornings" I whispered to him and he chuckled.

"Then rest. I kinda have to get up" he said with a light chuckle.

"Why?"

"Work," he said poking my stomach.

"Don't poke me" I snapped and he chuckled.

"Sorry" he shrugged and walked out. Then I heard the shower start so I knew he was showering. I really wanted to go back to sleep but I was awake and bored so I walked out.

I got to the living room to see Brooke cuddling with Dallas again. Those two are so confusing. I looked into the kitchen to see surprisingly no one. I was so confused. Normally the guys were here, Brooke was up, and Darry was cooking. I looked over at the clock and saw it was 1 am. Wow.

I walked over to the bathroom and knocked.

"Yeah?!" Soda yelled.

"Soda, it's 1 am..." I said and he groaned. I chuckled when moments later he came out only in a towel which covered his lower half.

"Earth to Madi?" Soda said and I realized I was staring. Oops.

"Sorry...I'm just really tired" I lied and he laughed.

"Alright then. Get some sleep" he said kissing my head and walked to his room.

Sodapop
I got to my room and quickly pulled on some sweatpants and a white t-shirt. The door opened slowly and Madi peeked her head in. I laughed a little at this she was just so cute. I saw her climb into bed and immediately fall asleep. Wow, that was fast. I walked over to the bed and laid next to her pulling her close. I smiled and fell asleep.

Brooke
I woke up on top of Dallas again. Great. I got up when he pulled me close.

"I'm sorry Brooklyn, please don't leave me. You mean the world to me and I'm sorry for what I did. It wasn't even a full day and I broke your heart that night...I'm so sorry please I want you back" he mumbled and I was about to say something when I saw he was crying.

"But I do care. I've never felt this way towards a girl or anyone. You deserve better but I promise I'll be that better person for you. I'll do anything to make you happy" he said and I could hear the sadness in his voice.

"Please"

"Brooke please!"

"BUT I LOVE YOU!" he yelled and I sat up in shock. I was about to wake him up when he started mumbling again.

"I know...I should've said something while we were together but I was scared. Scared that you'll laugh and leave. To be honest I'm scared of being alone. Losing you scares me more than anything. Please" he begged and I kissed his jaw. The spot where I left a small scar.

"I love you too Dallas" I whispered and rested my head in the crook of his neck. I saw him smile and I laid there with him until he woke up.

Madi
I woke up to see Soda was gone. I rolled out of bed and walked to the living room to see Brooke and Dallas still cuddling and the guys all sat on the ground. Not surprising.

"Where's Soda and Steve?" I asked confused and Brooke chuckled lightly.

"Oh, you're awake," I said rolling my eyes and she laughed.

"Madi, look at the time," she said and I looked at the clock. It read 4 pm.

"Oh. Not surprising" I shrugged and everyone laughed.

"What about you and Dal huh?" I asked with a raised brow and she squirmed around and he let go of her so she could sit up.

"Actually, we're together again" she smiled and I smiled.

"Good," I said and the guys groaned.

"What?" I asked confused and they shook their heads.

"Well, we had a stupid bet and Soda won..." Two said and Brooke had this angry look on her face. Uh oh.

"What?!" she snapped and Dallas sat up kissing her neck and whispered something. She chuckled and I pretended to throw up.

"You're disgusting," I said and she smiled.

An hour later Soda and Steve came home. Steve collapsed to the ground and Soda hugged me.

"Hey! You're full of grease!" I snapped and he chuckled kissing my cheek.

"I love you ya know that?" he whispered and I nodded.

"I love you too" I smiled and he smiled back.

"Now shower. You're nasty" I said scrunching my nose up and he laughed walking away.

"Also you won the bet!" I yelled after him and he laughed.

"I knew it! Give me your money idiots!" he yelled running back.

The guys groaned handing him $20. Each.

"Haha! I have $100 now!" he said happily and ran over to the bathroom to shower.

"What even was the bet?" I asked and they all grumbled.

"It was how long would it take for them to get back together..." Steve said and I laughed.

"You're all dumb," Brooke said and laid back down with Dally.

The rest of the day we did what we normally did. Talk, tv, and eat.