F O U R

Brooke
I woke up and saw Madi asleep. I decided not to bother her so I walked out but heard Soda and Dallas talking. Interesting.

"Look, I know about you and Brooke and I don't really care but you hurt her you die," Soda said and I smiled.

"I won't Soda...I think I love her" he said and I almost died right there.

"Woah," he said and Dallas nodded.

"I think I like Madi..."

"Aren't you with Sandy though?" Dallas asked and he nodded slowly.

"Wait...Soda are you gonna cheat on her?" he asked with shock and I stepped in.

"Sodapop Patrick Curtis! You better not do that shit! If you even think about being with two girls at the same time I will kill you. You may be my brother but you will not hurt Madi!" I snapped and he chuckled.

"I would never," he said patting the seat next to him so I sat down.

"I think I'm gonna ask Sandy to marry me," he said and Dallas and I looked at each other. We knew Sandy two times him.

"Soda, I don't think that's a good idea," Dallas said before I could.

"Why not?" he said confused.

I was about to speak when Dallas interrupted me again.

"She cheats on you Soda. Repeatedly" he said and he shook his head.

"No, you're just saying that because all you can ever get are sluts who put themselves out and go around guy to guy!" he snapped and I sat there shocked. Did this idiot not realize I'm dating Dallas? I got up and slapped him walking away.

Madi
I woke up to the faint sounds of crying. I looked over and saw Brooke sitting by the edge of her bay window. I sat next to her and looked at her in confusion.

"Brooke...what's wrong?" I asked and she waved me off.

"Leave me alone" she whispered and I nodded getting up.

I walked out to the living room seeing Soda and Dallas arguing.

"What the hell was that Soda?!" Dallas snapped.

"What do you mean?! It's true! All you do is date girls who throw themselves at guys! Who jumps from guy to guy! You go for whores!" he yelled and Dallas pushed him against the wall and punched him in the face. He started laughing.

"Oh is the big and bad Dallas Winston upset?" he taunted and Dallas punched him again and I heard a crack.

He was absolutely going crazy on him.

"Take it back!" Dallas growled.

"Why? Why would I huh? Why do you care?" he smiled and Dallas looked like he was gonna kill him but I stepped between them.

I put my hands on his shoulders and shook my head.

"Go, she needs you" I whispered and he hit Soda once more before storming away to Brooke's room.

I sat Soda down on the couch and touched his nose. He winced swatting my hand. In return, I punched him.

"What the hell?!" he snapped and I slapped him.

"You're such an idiot," I said shaking my head and cleaned the blood from his face.

"I don't see why Dal was so butthurt. He even says he dates whores. In fact, he's dating one now" he said rolling his eyes and I lost it.

I started hitting him and punching him so much I thought I was gonna kill him. Soon the gang came in and tried pulling me off but I pushed them away pinning him to the couch.

"You're a fucking idiot" I seethed and he laughed.

I got up walking away when Darry came over.

"What was that for?" he asked and I shook my head.

"That insensitive idiot called his own sister a whore" I seethed and walked into Brooke's room to see her and Dallas cuddling.

I smiled and walked over. Dallas was still awake.

"How is she?" I whispered and he sighed.

"Almost hurt herself," he said sadly and rubbed her wrists gently.

"He shouldn't have said that and if it helps I broke his nose more," I said and he smirked.

"Good," he said and kissed Brooke's head.

"You really love her don't you?" I asked him and he nodded.

"Can you leave us alone?" he asked nicely for once. Now that was odd. I nodded slowly and walked out.

I walked into the living room seeing the gang questioning Soda and once they saw me I started getting questions thrown at me.

"I don't care right now. Leave Brooke alone right now and when she comes out, tell her to call me" I said walking out and I went home to see my parents waiting for me. Oh, the trouble to come.

Ooo cliff hanger 🙃 Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛