T H R E E

Madi
I ended up staying at Brooke's place but she wanted to sleep with Dallas so I slept on the couch in her room. For once I was awake before Brooke I mentally cheered and got up poking her. She was currently curled closely to Dallas.

"Hmm," she hummed.

"You have to wake Dallas. Your brothers might be waking up soon" I whispered to her and she groaned angrily.

She pushed him off the bed and he hit the floor with a loud thud. (Me) I looked at her with a raised brow and she shrugged.

"Just get in the damn bed. If they come in I'll tell them Dallas was drunk or whatever" she mumbled and I nodded slipping under the covers.

I was so tired I knocked out going back to sleep.

Sodapop
I woke up and walked into Brooke's room to see Dal on the floor and the two in the bed. I raised a brow and moved the covers a little. Good, they were still clothed.

"I swear to God Soda if you move that blanket even a little I'll cut your hand off" Brooke snapped and I let go of the blanket.

"How did you know it was me?" I asked and she just shook her hand telling me to leave.

"Get out" she grumbled and I walked out and into the living room where the gang, except Dal, sat.

"Wake Brooke and Madi up," Darry asked me and I shook my head.

"Brooke isn't a morning person...I'm kinda scared," I said and he rolled his eyes.

"Fine then" he grumbled and turned off the burner and walked to the room.

Darry
I walked in to see Dallas on the floor and the girls in the bed. I hesitantly moved the cover a little to see them both still clothed. I sighed in relief and smiled.

"Brooke, Madi, up," I said and then I got slapped. Twice.

"Oh my God! I thought you were Soda!" Brooke said and Madi shrugged getting out of the bed.

"It's fine but breakfast is ready" I said walking out.

Madi
I got up and looked through my bag for clothes. Once I found them I turned and saw Brooke sitting next to Dallas poking him.

"Dallas, wake up" she whispered and poked him again.

"Brooke, you have to wake him up like that" I said and set down my clothes on her bed. I walked into the kitchen grabbing a glass of water and walked back in.

"What's that for?" she asked and a smirk spread across my face.

"This" I said pouring the water on Dallas's face.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" he yelled and hit his head on the table.

Brooke chuckled and so did I. He gave us this look that was hilarious. He walked out angrily and honestly that made my day.

"Good job, my boyfriend hates me" she laughed.

"He'll get over it" I shrugged making her smile wider.

"Now I'm gonna get dressed," I said and walked into the bathroom.

I changed into a maroon sweatshirt with black leggings and walked out. On my way back to Brooke's room I heard a scream.

"DALLAS TUCKER WINSTON! GET THE HELL OUT!" she screamed and Dallas came out with a satisfied grin.

"Creep," I said to him and walked to her door knocking.