T W E N T Y

Madi
I woke up and walked back the room Soda was in and saw he was awake. He was on the bed crying. He looked like a mess. He looked up at me but I ignored it. I walked into the closet and changed into blue shorts and a blue off the shoulder crop top. I walked out and I saw Soda look at me and tried opening his mouth to talk but then shut it.

I walked over to him and sat in front of him. He looked up at me then down. I could see he said was tearing himself apart and every day he put on a fake smile just to please everyone.

"Soda, talk" I demanded and he couldn't even look at me.

"Now or I'm leaving. I'm giving you time to explain so you better explain now" I said and he nodded slowly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know you couldn't swim. I just wanted you to have fun and I didn't want you to be alone. I'm sorry for what I did and I don't deserve you. You deserve someone better. Someone nicer, richer, smarter, better looking, and someone who will treat you better than ms but I'll always love you. That I don't think I'll ever get over you but if you don't want me in your life I understand" he said and walked out.

Sodapop
I messed up and I messed up bad. I knew I should let her go and I did. No matter how much it hurts. I sat on the couch with an empty feeling in my chest. I just sat there and sat there ignoring all the people who were trying to talk to me. I couldn't. I was hurting.

Brooke sat next to me shaking her head in disappointment.

"Madi is going crazy right now. You don't hear it probably but what you said really hurt her. She's sad and crazy but get over yourself. Talk to her and stop talking about yourself" she said calmly. I looked over at her and let out a deep breath.

"Do you and Dally ever argue?" I asked her and she smiled lightly.

"All the damn time" she smiled and looked at Dally who was talking with Johnny.

"How do you do it?"

"What do you mean?"

"How do you two make-up?" I asked confused.

"Well Dal always comes apologizing to me but when he does he refuses to let go of me. It's annoying but that's who he is. I know he loves me and I love him."

"How do I get Madi to like me again?" I asked and she laughed loudly and Dally came over wrapping an arm around her.

"You okay?" he asked her and she nodded.

"Soda just asked how does he get Madi to like him again" she laughed out and Dally started laughing too. I have never seen him laugh.

"She never hated you man," he said and I nodded.

"Yeah man, she's just mad at what you did," Brooke said copying Dal.

"I well...I'll leave you two alone...I'm gonna go talk to Madi," I said awkwardly and walked away.

I saw the kiss and me being her brother flipped.

"Don't touch my sister!" I snapped and they both shook their heads chuckling.

-
I got to our room again and saw her against the wall in tears. I sat next to her and held her hand. She laid her head on my shoulder and cried again moving away.

Before she could get too far I grabbed her arm lightly and smiled. She didn't smile back. I picked her up and sat her on my lap. I hugged her and she let me. Wow.

"I didn't mean to make it about me. I just wanted you to know I love you and you deserve better" I said moving her hair from her face.

"You didn't make it about you," she said quietly and I shook my head.

"I did," I said and she shook her head and laid it on my chest.

"When I was little I almost drowned...I hate the water and I hate it so much. It scares me" she said quietly looking down.

I gently put my fingers under her chin lifting her head up to look at me.

"I love you so much. Never forget that" I said while looking into her blue eyes. She nodded slightly but smiled.

"I love you too" she replied and I leaned down kissing her softly.

She smiled and kissed back. Not long after we heard squeals.

"Oh my God yes!" we heard Brooke squeal.

"How about we leave them alone and have our own fun" I heard Dally say and I pulled away looking at them.

"If you touch my sister I'm gonna kill you" I snapped and he touched her ass and squeezed it.

"Winston!" I yelled and got up.

He smirked picking up Brooke and ran into their room. I heard laughing and thuds. I busted in to see Brooke without pants and Dallas without a shirt. I picked her up and carried her to the living room and sat her on the couch. Madi came out of the room laughing and the rest of the guys had this look on their faces.

"Darry help!" I yelled and he came out confused.

"Why does Brooke not have pants?" he asked confused and I looked at her then Dally who came in with his shirt back on.

"BROOKLYN ANGEL CURTIS!" he yelled and she jumped up.

"Darry, we weren't gonna do anything. We just wanted to screw with Soda. Plus she isn't ready for it man. She told me" Dally said and Madi kept laughing.

"What's so funny huh Madison?" I snapped looking at her and she kept laughing.

"The fact you think Brooke is that easy" she laughed out.

"Yeah, so now can I put on some damn clothes?" Brooke snapped and I didn't move. I was confused.

"Who am I kidding. I'm older than you" she muttered and walked away.

I stood there confused until Madi sat next to me still laughing.

"What?!" I snapped and she chuckled kissing my cheek.

"You're cute when you're mad" she smiled and laid down with her head on my lap.

I started playing with her hair when Brooke ran out with her finger in my face.

"HEY! THAT'S MY FRIEND! YOU CAN'T TOUCH HER!" she yelled and the whole gang burst into laughter.

The rest of the day was a sort of lazy day. Just talking and sleeping or really whatever. I didn't care that much because now I had Madi back.