T W E N T Y - T H R E E

Madi
It's been a couple of months since our vacation in Georgia. It's also close to my 1 year with Soda! I'm actually surprised it lasted this long. It's also been almost a year since I've seen my parents...oh God time flies by. I got up and looked at Soda. I chuckled and poked him.

"Hmm" he hummed and I chuckled.

"It's 7 am and you have work to get your butt up. If I can get up so can you" I said and he groaned getting up.

"It's alive!" I said dramatically and he chuckled kissing me.

He pulled away and had this grin on his face.

"You're beautiful," he said cupping my face. He was looking into my eyes and I looked down in embarrassment.

"Eh" I shrugged and he chuckled kissing my forehead.

"Come on. Wanna come to the DX with me?" he asked getting off the bed.

I stood up and followed him to his dresser.

"Are you sure I can? Plus I need to have a talk with my parents...Its almost been a year" I said and he nodded taking off his shirt.

I blushed slightly and turned around.

"You're adorable" he smiled and I turned around hesitantly but turned back around when I realized he didn't have pants on.

"Hey! Stop peeping on me!" he said in a high pitched voice.

"You're an idiot," I said rolling my eyes and he chuckled.

"I'm your idiot" he smiled and I shook my head.

"Are you done yet!" I whined and he chuckled.

"Yeah. Now hurry up!" he said and dragged me out the room and into the living room.

-
Once we reached the living room I saw Brooke with Dally. They were sleeping and I saw Laila and Drew on the other couch. I shook my head and poked Brooke.

"You've been getting lazy," I said and she pushed me away and cuddled back up with Dally.

I shook my head and grabbed her legs pulling her off of him. She hit the ground and groaned.

"Go away" she mumbled and got up laying back on Dally.

I sighed and rolled Dally off the couch too. Both Brooke and Dally landed on the floor with a loud thud. Laila and Drew jolted awake and looked at the two lazy bums on the ground. They were still asleep...wow...

I took a deep breath so I wouldn't freak out and I walked over to the kitchen grabbing a knife and two pots.

"Get the hell up!" I yelled and threw the knife at the wall.

"Hey, you better pay for that" Brooke mumbled and I saw Laila crack a smile.

"Dallas! There's a dog at the door!" I yelled and he looked up and me with a brow raised.

"I would rather spend my day with Brooke" he mumbled and I groaned taking the two pots slamming them together.

Brooke reached up taking a pot throwing it at me.

"Shut up and let me sleep" she snapped and I shook my head.

I saw Soda walk over to the door and knock. Harshly.

"It's the police! Open up!" he yelled in a lower voice.

Dallas jolted up letting go of Brooke. She got up to and he ran into her room locking the door. She looked Soda and took the knife from the wall pointing it at him.

"Fucking idiots," she said setting the knife on the table and walked to her room.

I walked over and grabbed her wrist pulling her out of the house.

"Laila! Come with us!" I yelled and she rushed out confused.

-
Soon all three of us were on the Soc side and at my house.

"Why are we here?" Brooke asked tying her hair up.

I shook my head and knocked. It opened to reveal my parents. Oh, God. If only I never knocked on the door.

Ooo what happened? Hehe. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛