E I G H T E E N

Madi
I woke up and saw no one was up except for Brooke and Darry.

"Why isn't everyone else up?" I asked and they both turned their heads.

"It's 5 am. Soda and Pony don't wake up till 7 maybe and the rest of the guys...depends" she said and I nodded getting up and walking over to them.

"Who cooked breakfast this time?" I asked raising a brow. I had a feeling it was Brooke but since they were related who knows. They could have the same cooking style or whatever.

"Brooke did. She wouldn't let me" Darry responded.

"That's because you always cook! You need to let loose a little" she said to him and I chuckled.

"Hey, he has a girlfriend. At least he got somewhere" I said and she laughed.

"True"

Suddenly Soda and Pony walked out and looked annoyed.

"Really Brooke? Your laugh is annoying" Soda groaned and I shook my head.

"Not as annoying as you" I snapped and sat at the table.

"You know you can eat right?" Brooke said and I shrugged.

"I'll wait for the rest of the guys to wake up" I responded and they all laughed.

"What?"

"When Steve and Two wake up say goodbye to half the food. I would eat now" Pony said grabbing a plate.

He sat in the chair across from me and looked up at Brooke.

"Thanks, Brooke," he said and she just nodded.

I decided to grab a plate and then Steve and Two came running in. They took basically all the food and ate it all quickly.

"Brooke this is amazing!" they said loudly and I raised a brow.

"How do you all know Brooke cooked?" I asked in shock and she chuckled handing a plate to Dallas.

"Thanks, Angel" I heard him whisper.

"Her cooking is better than Darry's," Steve said stealing from Brooke's plate.

"Excuse me?!" she snapped at him stealing it back.

"You have been excused" he replied taking the food back and ate it.

She got up hitting him harshly and went to her room.

"You don't mess with Brooke" I laughed and he nodded slowly. He looked dizzy.

After I ate Soda sat next to me and looked down.

"Madi can I-" he started but I cut him off by getting up and walking to the room we shared to grab some clothes.

"Are we going anywhere?!" I yelled and there was a chuckle.

"Yeah! We're going out for dinner!" Brooke yelled back and I nodded slowly.

I changed into pink pants and a white tank top and walked back out. I sat in the living room and we all just wasted time by talking and the whole time Soda kept trying to talk to me. I kept ignoring him. What he did I couldn't forgive.

Hours later it was 5 pm and we had to get ready to go to a dinner which was at 7. I walked into the room and Soda looked at me the whole time. I could tell he wanted to say something but he knew not to push it.

"Soda, I don't want to hear the fact you didn't know because I don't care. Deal with it and stop staring" I said calmly and picked out a long black skirt with a maroon top.

I walked out and Brooke sat next to me as we waited for the guys. Them and their grease.

"Soda feels really bad you know," she said and I shook my head.

"I don't care. I hate him right now and what he did I will never forgive or forget" I snapped and then I saw Soda come out from the room with a sad look on his face. Guilt wouldn't work on me.

We arrived at the dinner and the guys were impressed while Brooke and I weren't. Yeah, Brooke was also a greaser but she sometimes ate lunch with me on the Soc side.

We sat down and Soda ended up next to me. He looked like he didn't want to but it also looked like he wanted to. Probably forced by Brooke.

The waiter came by and looked at me in this weird way. Not like a gross way but he was looking at me and a blush swept across his cheeks.

"H-how may I help you all today?" he asked nervously.

Once the guys and Brooke ordered I ordered. I ended up getting a cheeseburger and fries. We got our food and Brooke started to laugh.

"What?"

"That guy definitely thought you were cute" she laughed and I shook my head.

"If anything you're better looking than me," I said laughing and she laughed harder.

"Oh my God Madi that's a funny joke!" she said loudly and everyone went dead silent.

"Madi. You're very pretty but seriously that guy likes you" she said with a small smile.

We all ignored her outburst and kept eating. Soon we all paid and walked out before the waiter grabbed my arm lightly.

"Hey um...do you...are you single?" he asked and I was about to reply when Soda kissed me. Not on the head or cheek like always but on the lips.

He wrapped an arm around me and sent this evil smile to the guy and he nodded walking away. I looked over at Soda and slapped him walking away and out the door. I sat in the car and he sat next to me but I started freaking out.

"GET THE FUCK AWAY!" I screamed and started hitting and slapping him.

Brooke, Darry, Dallas, and Steve had to rip me from him and they forced him to sit in the front. We drove back to the house where I crashed onto the couch falling asleep. Not caring that I was basically wearing a dress. I was annoyed with him. I was done.

Oof...Soda you fucked up. Stay Gold!
~Lynn💛