T W E N T Y - F I V E

Sodapop
I was at the DX doing my regular stuff when the doorbell chimed and I looked up seeing a familiar face. One I didn't want to see.

"Hi Soda baby," she said. It belonged to Sandy.

She walked up to me with a baby girl in her arms.

"This is Charlotte. She's almost 1 now" she smiled and my face darkened.

"What did you name her?" I spat.

"Charlotte" she smiled. "But I like to call her Char" she smirked.

"You don't even get to say her name!" I yelled and she shushed me.

"Char is sleeping" she whispered kissing the little girl.

"What do you want Sandy" I spat with hatred.

"You baby. You're her father. Char is your daughter. How does that feel? To be a dad" she said with a smile.

"She is not my kid"

"Yes, she is. I took a DNA test. She's yours" she repeated and I flipped.

"She isn't mine because we never done it!" I yelled and the baby woke up fussing.

Steve ran out and saw what had happened.

"Get her out" I spat walking out. I absolutely hated her.

Steve
After Soda left I looked at Sandy.

"Are you available Stevie?" she asked putting a hand on my chest.

"Get out" I snapped and she rolled her eyes leaving.

Once she left I went to the back to see Soda freaking out.

"You okay buddy?" I asked and he shook his head.

"She named her Charlotte..." he trailed off.

"Oh my God," I said stunned and he nodded.

"You should go home...I'll cover for you," I said and he nodded.

"Thanks, Steve," he said and I nodded.

"Anytime buddy" I replied and he walked out and towards his house.

Sodapop
I arrived home to see Laila with Drew and Dally was sitting on the arm of the couch looking down. On the couch, I saw Madi lying there and then I heard cries from Brooke's room.

"What happened?" I asked and Dally shook his head.

"It's a long story," Laila said and I nodded.

"Do you know?" I asked Dally and he shook his head.

"Who's crying?" I asked with a hint of concern. I was scared that it might be Brooke.

"Brooke" Dally choked out.

I nodded and walked over to her room. I opened the door and looked at her. She was pacing around the room with her fingers in her hair. She was moving around quickly and I saw makeup running down her face. She never wore makeup.

"Brooke?" I asked gently and she threw a book my way and collapsed to the ground crying. She propped herself against her bed and brought her knees to her chest setting her head down.

I sat next to her and rubbed her back.

"Brooke..." I whispered and she cried harder.

"Dallas doesn't love me, does he?! He likes Sylvia and always will! She's hotter, nicer, and normal unlike me. She has a family while we don't. Why does he love her more? What do I not have?" she asked and I shook my head and hugged her.

"Don't touch me!" she yelled and I nodded deciding to leave her alone.

I walked out to see Madi was awake. She was crying and I knew not to bother her but I kissed her gently and smiled.

"I love you so so much Madi. Don't forget that" I smiled and she nodded slowly.

"I love you too," she said quietly and sat there. Looking at the ground she finally got up and left for Brooke's room.

The whole house was filled with silence. You could only hear the faint cries from both Madi and Brooke. What the hell happened in the past hour?