Chapter Six

Yeah, it really hurt to see Shane walked away but he looked lost. He knew that he made a mistake. The whole journey went well. Except the fact that Jake tried to talk to me but I blew him off. I sat in my car waiting Emma to come. She kissed Nathan on the cheek leaving the boy looking at her with stars in his eyes. The boy too look like he has fallen for Emma. Emma then walked to the car with a big bright smile on her face.

"He's too Wow!" she squealed as she sat down and I started driving home. I smiled to myself as I look at the 'in love' Emma. "So how are you going to deal with Shane?" she asked after a few minutes.

"I don't know, I think I'm going to have a little talk with him" I replied with a smile. After a few minutes of singing, we reached home and I parked the car in the yard. Emma rushed inside while I was still in the car. My phone buzzed next to me and it was my father calling. "Yeah?" I asked through the phone.

"How are you?" he asked in his formal voice.

"You care?" I scoffed. It's not that I hate my father, it's just that he never cared before so why act now?

"Nya, I'm your father, respect please" he replied in an authoritative voice.

"You're simply a sperm donor to me and i don't consider as my father" I simply told him before cutting off the call and I threw the phone on the seat next to me. Why did I have to take the fucking call? I mentally yelled at myself as I let my head fall on the steering wheel.

"Any problem?" I heard that sexy but annoying voice asked. I slowly turned my head to look at Jake. Damn, he's hot but a jerk.

"And you care because?" I asked as I walked out of the car.

"There's a hot chick who looks like she's going to cry, it's obvious that I would care" he said with a shrug. I look at him as if he lost his mind. Did he just call me hot? Ooh! Great. But right now, I had too much in my mind so I started walking towards the house but instead I was pulled back.

"Let me go" I said as I pulled my arm but he didn't. "Let. Me. Fucking. Go!" I spat as I pulled my arm even harder.

"Feisty, aren't you? I like them feisty" he said with his usual smirk on his hot face.

"Jerk, aren't you? I hate them jerk" I said as I pulled my arm and I walked in the house without looking backward. I was soon in my room and sat on my bed and pulled my laptop.

After surfing on the internet for I don't know how many hours, I pushed myself off the bed and took my guitar. I sat on my bed and just then, my door burst opened and Shane entered. I put the guitar next to me and looked at him, waiting for him to talk but he just stood there and looked at me. I cleared my throat and he blinked.

"Listen" he said as he walked to my bed. "I'm sorry" he sat on my bed.

"You should apologize to Emma" I told him as he looked at me. "You didn't act like a brother to her, Did you see how your girlfriend talk to her?" I asked as I shook my head in disappointment.

"Yeah, I know" he said as he scratch the back of his head. "It was just me being a jerk" he said.

"If you are not going to protect her at least tell the bitches to leave her alone" I said as I took my guitar again.

"Well, yeah, in fact I talked to them" he said. I rose my eyebrows in surprise but kept being distant with him.

"Good" I only replied and I knew that he was going crazy that I wasn't talking to him like I use to.

"Nya! Stop it! I'm sorry!" he yelled as he stood up. He ran his hands in his head in frustration. I decided to stop.

"Then promise me that you will stop being a jerk" I said as I stood up and place my hand in front of him.

"Okay" he said as he slipped his hand into mine and pulled me in a hug. I simply smiled. Yeah I knew that he will change because he always do what I ask him to. "You know after that little stunt you made in the cafeteria, almost all guys are wanting to have you" he said as he pulled away.

"Why?" I asked as I sat back on the bed with him sitting just in front of me.

"You're bad ass girl and guys love bad ass!" he squealed as a girl making me burst into laughter. He started laughing along with me. "So friends again?" he asked as he slowly started to calm himself.

"Of course" I replied as I jumped on him making fall backward. He started tickling me so much that I thought I was going to choke with laughter. Suddenly we felt a weight on us.

"So having fun without me?" we heard Emma's muffled voice. We burst laughing altogether. We sat on the bed trying to calm ourselves from all these laughing.

"I've missed you damn so much" I said as I leant on the bed with these two beside me.

★*******★********★*******★

Hope you like it.. It's my second story. Those who hasn't read Heartbeats then go read!!
love you
Lechna