Chapter Seventeen

Jake's Point Of View

I was straddling her, enjoying the fact that her hand was on my abs. It was as if she was admiring them making me smile. I wanted her so much. She was so different from the others. Everything about her would turn me on. That kiss that we had in the kitchen was simply great. I never thought that she could kiss like that. I took control of myself before I took her on that counter. Yeah I know I sound like a chick but seriously I don't care. What I care about is that hot girl under me. I opened my eyes and watched her. Her eyes met mine and that's when I realized that I didn't want to let her go. I'm sure as hell going go lose that fucking game. What is she doing to me? I grabbed her hands and pinned them above her head and she was already breathing heavily with her heart beating quickly. I leant and kissed her lips passionately and she pushed her lips against mine responding quickly. She struggled against my grip and let me tell you that it was a big turn on. I finally released her hands but didn't leave her lips. Her hands found their way in my hair and mine on her waist. We pulled away and rested my forehead on hers.

"We really should stopped those making out session" she said chuckling as I rolled next to her not bothering about wearing a shirt.

"We should... But we won't" I told her with a smirk as she tossed my shirt back to me. I sat and threw it on me. She simply smiled and walked to her laptop. She opened a page and just as she was about to type, her phone rang. She stood up and rang to the kitchen probably going to take it. I stared at the screen and looked for her most visited websites and it was YouTube! I clicked on the link and a video appeared. It must be good because it had over one million views. I stared at the title: Nya T covers Kylie Minogue Into the Blue.

Curiosity burst into me and I quickly pressed play. On the screen stood Nya with a guitar in her hands with a girl by her side.

"Hey well! It's Me! Nya Tenpleton. It's a new cover that I really hope you'll like and right here we have my best friend Shyne here who will accompany me with her guitar. I sincerely hope you like it" I heard her said happily. Damn! Even in the video she was hot. Then she started singing. I saw her playing guitar but never heard. I think I dropped my jaw. Her voice was simply awesome. Just then I heard someone cleared her throat. Nya approached and closed the laptop.

"Your voice is awesome" I managed to say looking at the real Nya who had nearly two million views on YouTube.

"Thank you" she told me sitting by my side. "Did you know that curiosity killed the cat?" she asked teasingly as she closed the page and logged on her Facebook page. She got a message and she didn't even hesitate to open it in front of me. It was from that jerk Ryan.

Be careful! The message said. She simply flipped it off and deleted it. It made me angry. "Do you realize that he has no right to threaten you?" I asked her a bit loudly as she turned to look me.

"They are only words" she shrugged and closed the laptop. She stood up and pulled me together with her.

"I'm going to kick his ass!" I growled in anger. I hated that guy. Something was wrong in his head and I think that a punch in his face would help. She simply chuckled.

Nya's Point Of View

"I'm going to kick his ass" he told me pissed off by this message. Yeah, it was creepy but I tried to act normal so that Jake don't get more piss off. I simply chuckle as he was so cute with his clenched jaw. I kissed his cheek and saw his eyes widened and a smile appear on face.

"Wanna come to my place?" he asked suddenly. "Or my room?" he teased wiggling his eyebrows making me punch his arm teasingly. I nodded and we walked to the door. I felt myself by his side and comfortable.