Chapter Thirteen

I woke up with a hand on my face and I was going to scream when I found out the the hand was not mine. I pushed it away and looked around me to find Peyton next to me. Yeah, I remember, I told them to sleep over. She woke up and looked at me through her mid open eyes. "Good morning" she told me with her eyes closed.

"Good morning" I replied back as I got out of bed and opened the curtains. As soon as I opened it, I saw Jake laying on his bed with a pillow on his head. "The boys returned home? I asked rather to myself than to Peyton.

"Yeah, they left after you fell asleep" she replied standing too. "Can you give me some clothes to put on?" Peyton asked a bit sleepily. I could tell that she wasn't a morning person. I walked to my wardrobe and looked for a dress to give her. I gave her a beautiful small blue dress and gave her a towel.

"Go take a bath" I gestured her to my bathroom. She walked lazily to the bathroom and I chuckled at the sight in front of me. I bet Drake would like to see her like this. I looked for clothes and decided to wear my black tight jeans and a white tank top. After Peyton got her ass out of the bathroom, I stepped in and let the hot water cascade on my body.

******

I walked into the kitchen and saw Peyton, Emma and Shane sitting and already eating without even waiting for me. I sat on the counter and closed my eyes. I hate mornings for the simple reason that I hate to wake up. I'm not a morning person so try to understand me. My phone started ringing breaking me from my thoughts. I slide the answer tab without looking who the caller was.

"Hello?" I answered with a sleepy voice. Yeah, even after the bath I was feeling sleepy.

"Still sleeping?" I heard that sexy husky voice asked. Oh, Jake.

"No, having breakfast" I told me stealing Shane's juice as I always do.

"Can I come over?" he asked sounding bored. I nodded then after a few minutes I face palmed myself realizing that I was nodding on the phone. "Did you just nod to the phone?" he asked sounding amused and I shook my head, again face palm myself.

"No, I didn't" I said stubbornly. Someone knocked and I opened the door to find Jake holding his phone to his ear.

"Yeah you did" he still holding the phone to his ear.

"Hey, gonna talk to you later, a jerk just came" I told him teasingly as he end up the call. He smirked and bent to kiss my cheek.

"Hello to you too fake girlfriend" he greeted as he walked to the kitchen. We were all in the kitchen when the door opened and Drake and Nathan walked in as if they owned the place.

"What are we going to do today?" Nathan asked as he wrapped his arm over Emma's shoulder. Why can't I have a relationship that is easy as theirs.

"Let's go to the beach!" Emma chimed before squealing. We all nodded. I wasn't going to bring anything apart from my bikini so I sat on the counter looking at the road through the kitchen window. I don't know why but I felt a bit off today. My phone rang and lazily answered it without looking who the caller was. I don't know why but I was too damn lazy to look at a name before answering a call.

"Baby, I miss you" I heard Ryan slurred. What the fuck? It was only nine and he was drunk.

"You're drunk?" I asked still staring at the road. Then I got off the counter and walked to my room to look for a bikini for myself and Peyton.

"Don't know. Maybe. I went to a party last night" he slurred again in the phone. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"Ryan, stop calling me" I told me as I jumped back on the counter waiting for the others to come.