Chapter Twenty Seven

Jake's Point Of View

I felt like crashing everything. I love her. The tears in her eyes made me want to go and hold her in my arms but the image of her and Ben would make me angrier. I expected her to fight back but instead she walked away. I wanted to run after her but I just looked at her running away. I sat back down on the pavement with my head in my hands. My eyes became teary. What the fuck? I hated that. I hates being weak. I felt crushed just because Nya. I cannot believe she did that. I know I should have given her time to explain but I was too angry.

I heard a car stopping in front of me. Drake rolled down the window and motioned me to enter. I entered without a word. "What happened?" he asked looking at the road.

"Nya kissed Ben" I said emotionlessly. The car jerked and stopped. Drake looked at me as if I was crazy. Anger was boiling inside of me.

"She would never do that!" Drake said confidently.

"But she did!" I yelled.

"Did you see with your eyes?" He asked.

"Yeah" I replied.

"Did you let her explain?" he asked with a sigh. I shook my head as he started driving again. "When we go home, you go talk to her" he ordered. Drake made me feel guilty because I didn't even give Nya time to explain. Just as we pulled on our street, I saw Nya's car in front of her house. Drake drove faster when he saw Shane, Emma and Peyton in front of the door waving at Nya in the car. Where the fuck was she going? I think she saw us coming as she drove faster. Drake stopped in front of the house and I walked out to her family. Shane was glaring at me and as if not wanting to talk, he turned his back to me and walked back in the house with Peyton behind him. Drake and I walked to Emma.

"Where did she go?" Drake asked as I stayed quiet.

"Away" she simply replied in anger. "Because of you" She said glaring at me.

"Where?" I asked.

"Back to her dad" she replied and walked back inside closing the door without looking at her. Drake smacked the back of my head. I felt crush. She went away because of you. Drake walked in the house leaving me outside with my thoughts. I pulled out my phones and dial led Nya's number. She didn't answer. She's gone because of me. I sat on the grass in front of my house with my head in my hands. I should have let her explain herself. I felt someone sitting next to me. Peyton smiled weakly and looked at the road.

"Ben forced himself on her. He caught her wrist and kissed her against her will" She said making me hate myself more.

"I should have known that! But instead I judged without knowing" I yelled at myself.

"You know what hurt her more? The fact that you didn't trust her enough" Peyton said quietly. I tried calling her again but she didn't pick up. "Give her time" Peyton said standing up. I simply nodded but I didn't know whether I'll be able to stay away from her. I really fucked up this time.

Nya's Point Of View

Jake called me two times. I didn't answer, instead I threw my phone on the backseat and continued my way to my dad's.

After an hour of driving, I reached the house. It was around Ten and I was nervous about my dad's reaction as it was really late. Maybe he was asleep. I took my bag and walked to the door debating on whether to knock or just enter to not wake him. But being a well brought up child, even in my house, I knocked before entering. My father opened the door running his eyes. He was sleeping. When he opened his eyes to see me, he blinked several times to make sure it was really me. As soon as he realized I was really here standing in front of him, he pulled me in a hug. "What are you doing here?" he asked in surprise and pulled away.

"You told me to come, right?" I said trying to sound playful but it was evident that I've been crying.

"At this time?" my dad inquired suspiciously. "Have you been crying? What happened?" he asked panicking.

"Nothing happened dad" I told him entering the house to see a woman looking at me nervously. She was wearing a robe. My eyes widened and I quickly turned to look at my dad. "Martha?" I asked him rather than her. He nodded and smiled. "Hey" I greeted not knowing what to say.

"Martha, meet my daughter Nya, and Nya this is Martha" my dad introduced happily. She looked around my mom's age and was really pretty. She seemed nice enough.

"Nice to meet you" she said kissing my cheek.

"Sorry for disturbing you at this time" I apologized sincerely. She shook her head and smiled brightly.

"Your dad was really wanting you here and i really wanted to meet you" she said with a warm smile. I liked her already. Yeah, I know I shouldn't judge that easily but she seems great.

"I wanted to meet you too" I told her sincerely and a sigh of relief was heard from her making me chuckle. "I'm going to sleep. I'll talk to you in the morning" I told them and wished them good night. They kissed my cheek and went to the bedroom. I took my bag and walked to my room. It was still the same with my posters on the wall and on of my photo on the door. I had to call Shane telling him that I was finally here. I needed to get Jake out of my head for a few days. Did I do the best thing? Maybe I should have told Jake. But he didn't give me time. Instead he showed me that he didn't trust me. Yeah, it was a good choice to come here. I took my phone and called Shane.

Jake's Point Of View.

I was sitting in my room with Shane and Drake. It was late but we couldn't sleep. Shane was pissed off at first but then he realized that he would have done the same thing if he saw Peyton kissing someone, he would have reacted the same way. I wanted to beat the hell out of Ben. That motherfucker. Even Shane wanted to do this but Drake would say no because apparently he knew Ben and he wouldn't do something like that expect if he had a good reason. Shane's phone rang breaking me from my trail of thoughts.

"It's Nya" He said looking at the phone. He answered and put it on loud speaker. "Hey" he said waiting for her to talk. I was yearning to hear her voice.

"Hey" she replied with her voice slightly croaked. "I'm at my dad's" she announced. Shane nodded in the phone making Drake smacked his head. What was with their family to nod on the phone?

"You're fine?" Shane asked really concerned.

"Do I seem fine According to you?" Nya asked sarcastically trying to lighten the mood. "I met Martha" she said.

"How she?" Shane inquired.

"I don't know. She seemed great but I need to talk her more" she said. Shane stayed quietly.

"When are you coming back?" he asked seriously.

"I don't know" she said making my heart tear and I let my body sank in the bed.

"Nya, I didn't see you for two year! You can't go away again" Shane said pleadingly.

"I'll be coming back. But I simply don't know when" she said and Shane smiled slightly. I sighed in relief. "Did you talk to Jake?" She suddenly asked and I quickly sat up. 'Lie' I mouthed at Shane.

"No, I didn't see him" Shane said and we heard a sigh from her.

"Will you do something for me?" she asked Shane. "Go and see how he's doing" she said pleadingly. "Good night Shane" She said. without waiting for another answer, She ended the call. I was glad that she cared for me. I love her and I needed to get her back.

†******★*******★**********★

Love you all
Lechna