Chapter Twenty Two

I woke up with a big smile plastered on my face. How could I not be happy after that perfect date yesterday? I couldn't get the date out of my head. Yesterday when we returned, Jake was dying with laughter as I tripped over and fell forward on the door hence waking everyone at home.

      I ran downstairs already prepared for school. I've decided to wear a tight blue jean and a black tank top. Shane was eating in the kitchen while Emma was nowhere to be seen. "Where is Emma?" I asked as I stole his toast.

     "She went with Nathan" he replied preparing another toast for himself. "You really should start making yourself your own breakfast instead of stealing mine" he stated with a glare.

    "Why should I when you are here?" I said as I shrug. He smiled at my answer and starting eating.

    "You're weird" he told me after a few minutes of silence.

   "Tell me something I don't know" I replied with a smirk as he kept on chewing.

    "So, what's up with Jake?" Shane asked with a wicked smile on his face. He knew that I hated to tell on my love life.

   "so, what's up with Peyton?" I asked back now the wicked smile playing on my face. His smile disappeared and was soon replace with a frown.

    "Nothing happened and nothing is going to happen" he stated firmly as if trying to persuade himself. I roll my eyes at his behavior.

    "You like her, right?" I asked knowing that he wouldn't lie to me.

    "Yeah" he answered moodily as he played with his food.

    "Then you should tell her!" I enthusiasts.

   "I can't do that to Drake,Nya" he told me as if I was a five year old kid.

     "You like her, she likes you, and Drake is a good guy" I told him but he cut me off before I could continue.

     "You want us three to date?" he exclaimed making me burst in laughter.

     "You're a total jerk" I told him smacking his arm. "Drake would understand. He would never want to be a barrier between you and Peyton" I told him knowing how Drake was. He nodded to me and kept on chewing. "But you probably should stop screwing all types of whores because Peyton get jealous" I sang the last part as I watched his face change. A smile appear on his face.

      "Jealous?" he asked totally intrigued. I nodded with a smirk on my face.

Jake's Point Of View

      I ate my cereal in complete silence as Drake took place next to me. Nya wasn't leaving my mind. Damn, last night was perfect. It's the first time I've enjoyed myself in a date. She was perfect. "Jake, Can you stop smiling at your cereal?" my dad asked with a teasing tone. It was then that I realized that I was smiling like a moron.

      "Oh, Stop teasing lover boy" mom butts in making me groan.

   "Shut up" I mumbled. They laughed and carried on eating. Drake was unusually silent. I knew that something was going on his mind. I nudged him and he broke out of his thought to glare at me.

      After breakfast, I walked in my room and took my bag. Just as I walked out, I saw Drake running out of his. "Let's go" he mumbled and walked in front of me. What the hell was up? I picked the keys as I glared at Drake's unusual behavior. "Shane will be going with Nya" Drake told me sitting in the passenger seat.