Chapter Sixteen

The game was still on and I don't know why but I was damn happy. Jake sat on the counter watching me making some pancakes.

"You know how to cook?" he asked as he watched me with raised eyebrows. I decided to tease him.

"I don't" I said biting my lips in concentration and started batting the dough.

"Then what are you doing?" he asked totally puzzled.

"Trying to make you food" I looked at him with a smile playing on my face.

"But you don't know how to cook!" he said loudly. I nodded. "I'm not going to eat this" he pointed towards the bowl. I rose my head and pretended to be hurt.

"You won't?" I asked in a fake soft voice pretending to be hurt.

"A little bit" he gave up showing me his little pinky finger. I gave him a bright smile and winked.

After cooking, he placed himself on a chair and I heard him gulped loudly making me chuckle. I placed a pancake in front of him and pushed the plate. He looked at me and closed his eyes taking a small piece and put it in his mouth chewing rapidly. Then after a few seconds, his eyes burst open and he chewed slowly. "It's fucking good!" he told me taking another bit. I chuckled.

"I know how to cook dumbass" I told him stealing a piece of pancake. He slapped my hand away making my eyes go wide. "Hey! I cooked this!" I shouted as I pulled his plate towards me and he pulled it back.

"And you gave it to me" he backfired as he let go of the plate and took the pancake. He ate it and gave me an innocent smile as I slapped him on his arm.

"I'm not going to give you any" I stated as I took a pancake and ate it in front of him and licked my lips making his eyes moved to my lips.

"Don't tempt me" he growled as he stood up and walked to me.

"About the pancakes?" I asked innocently licking my lips again making him close his eyes.

"No" he said opening his eyes and he grabbed my waist and pulled me in his chest. He looked at me in my eyes and approached his face to mine. His lips were a few inches from mine.

"Then what?" I asked as our breaths mixed together to form one. His finger touched my lips and traced it.

"Stop licking your lips" he said in a husky voice as his face came nearer and my breath became shallow. Just as I was thinking that he was going to kiss me, I felt his lips touched the corner of my lips. "You don't know how much I'm controlling myself not to kiss you" he told me as he pulled away and his eyes locked on my lips.

"Then don't" the words escaped my mouth before even I realized what I've said. He grabbed my waist and he lifted me and placed me on the counter. He buried his face in my neck and took a deep breath. He kissed my neck before moving to my face. His hand was on my cheek while the other was on my neck. He looked in my eyes once more and started at my lips. He caressed my cheek making my shudder under his touch.

"You don't know what you're talking about?" he said his eyes still on my lips.

"I do" I told him as a whisper. I don't freaking what is happening to me. I was falling for him. Sure as hell. What the fuck is happening to me? He didn't answer me but instead he crashed his lips to mine. His eyes closed instantly making mine close too. His lips were at first rough as if he was waiting for this for so long. He bit my lips softly making my gasp and my mouth flew open. He slide his tongue in my mouth making me moan. My hands ran in his hair trying to get him closer even if it was no longer possible as he was already pressed into me. Sparks were burning in my stomach. I was so damn happy and he seemed too. One of his hand was now on my back holding me and the other was on my cheek. As we are humans, unfortunately, we had to pull away from each other but he didn't stop his assault. He trailed kisses down my jaw to my neck and started kissing and sucking on my neck. Seeing that I've already caught my breath, he attacked my lips again making me moan. Gosh! He was a such a good kisser. I think that I'll melt in his hands.

Finally he pulled away and he rested his forehead against mine with his eyes closed. He was breathing heavily and a bright smile stretched on his face making me smile too. "You're the first girl who made me breathless just by kissing me" he told me sincerely. I decided to tease him.

"Now just imagine what it'll be after sex" I whispered huskily in his ear making him shiver. His eyes widened at my statement.

"You mean we're going to have se-? " he started saying but I slapped my hand on his mouth to shut him up.

"I'm not going to have sex with you moron! I was just joking!" I told him as I slapped his arm teasingly.

"It's not a bad idea" he told me with a wink as he moved away from in between my legs and sat on the counter next to me.

"Did it mean something to you?" I asked looking at the refrigerator knowing that if I looked at him I'll blush thinking of the heated kiss that we just had.

"Yeah" he told me slowly almost as a whisper as he turned to look at me afraid of my reaction. "The best kiss I've ever had" he admitted as he rubbed his neck in nervousness.

"Enough for you to fall in love?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows in his direction. His mood changed completely and his eyebrows furrowed. He looked confused. I touched his arm and stood in front of him. "What's the problem?" I asked with a frown now on my face. He shook his head to say nothing but I glared at him.

"Is it because of the game that you kissed me?" he asked out of the blue. I shook my head in disbelief.

"Jake!" I shouted. "I would never do that! I told you to kiss me because I wanted you to! And I asked you this question because I want this stupid game to end!" I exclaimed walking away from him. How could he think that I would stand this low? I shook my head in disbelief and walked to my room slamming the room with all strength that I possessed. I buried my face in my pillow and screamed in frustration. Then I heard a knock on the door. "Enter and I'll shove your dick in your mouth!" I yelled at the door to hear a chuckle. The door opened slowly and Jake put his head in then moved in cautiously.

"Just making sure you don't have a knife" he told me teasingly but then turned serious seeing that I was glaring at him. "Nya" he said walking to the bed and sitting next to me. "You know that's not what I meant" he told me as he took my hand in his.

"Then what did you mean?" I asked pulling my hand away from his.

"I want this game to end too but we'll need a loser and I hate losing!" he stated.

"I hate losing too but I'll never tell someone to kiss me just because of a game" I told him as a matter of fact. He nodded and took my hand again.

"I'm sorry" he told me sincerely and walked to the window. "Girl! I wish I had your view! it's so great!" he said eyeing his own room.

"Nothing's great with that view! There's an asshole living there" I told him with a chuckle.

"I'm going to tell Drake that you called him an asshole!" he stated using a kid's voice making me burst in a fit of giggle. He smiled at me and lay on the bed next to me with his hands holding his head. "I know it will sound cheesy but I love the sound of your laugh" he told me looking at the ceiling. I smiled at his word.

"Totally cheesy" I agreed and lay beside him staring at the ceiling too. "But you make cheesy things sound so sexy" I teased making my voice go in seductive mode. He suddenly flipped himself so that he was now straddling me.

"Do you want to see what's sexy?" he asked wiggling his eyebrows at me and I nodded. He stiffed his body and took off his shirt. My heart stopped. I think I was drooling under this. His damn abs! My eyes were wide at this view. I couldn't resist the fact that my fingers wanted to roam on his muscled body. I touched his abs and the moment my fingers touched his skin, he closed his eyes and goose pumps rose on his skin. I decided to tease him and started tracing the line of his fine sculptured abs. J watched as he enjoyed my touch and I wished that we were really girlfriend and boyfriend. That he was mine and only I could please him, could make him smile, could give him so much love... Love?! Damn You Nya!! I think I lost the freaking game!

***★*********★**********★*******★

Chapter Over... I'll be updating rarely in these next three months because of these extremely important exams.... So be happy that I'm still uploading...
Love You
Wish me good luck...
Lechna