Chapter twelve

"What about suck and blow?" I heard Drake suggest. We all turned to look at Drake. Was that guy crazy?

"Suck and what?" I asked in disbelief. Shane was chuckling as he stood up.

"I'm gone!" he said as he walked away. "I don't wanna play this game when I've got my sisters here" he said as he went in his room. He was going to sleep and we all knew that he was tired so we let him go.

"So explain!" Peyton asked as she grabbed on Drake's hand. Jake stood up and tear a piece of paper from the magazine that was lying on the couch.

"So, we'll have to pass this paper by the mouth" he said. What? "You'll have to suck in the paper for it not to fall and pass it to the other player by blowing it on his mouth" Drake said he sat back down next to me. We were sitting in this order: Me, Jake, Emma, Nathan, Peyton, Drake.

"What if it falls?" I asked eyeing Drake cautiously.

"You'll have to kiss the person to whom you were passing the paper" he replied to me.

"Wait! Wouldn't it be weird if I kiss my best friend's boyfriend?" I asked pointing towards Peyton and him.

"It's just a game right? And the kiss must not be last more than three seconds" Peyton said taking the paper in the hand and put it on the mouth sucking the paper so that it doesn't fall. She passed it to Nathan and It didn't fall. I could see Emma sigh in relief. They passed the paper till it reached Jake. He turned his face to pass it to me and he approached his face to mine as he blow. I sucked on the paper and turned to pass it to Drake. I blew it on his mouth but he failed and the paper fall on his knees. My eyes darted from Drake's face to that of Peyton who was smiling. "Only three second" she warned playfully. I nodded and soon Drake approached his face to mine. I closed my eyes as his lips touched mine. I felt nothing. It felt as if I was kissing my brother. Soon the three seconds ended. Jake wore a frown on his face. I turned to face Drake.

"That was weird!" we both said in unison and burst out laughing.

"It was as if I was kissing Shane!" I said out loud. Peyton smiled, probably relieved that I didn't feel anything for Drake except brotherly love.

The game resumed and Nathan had to kiss Peyton. It was quite boring. Jake was passing me the paper but he intentionally dropped the paper to kiss me. I chuckled at his lame attempt to kiss me. The others knew that he did that willingly. Jake leant his face closer to me and instinctively I leant backward. I approached slowly my face to his and waited for him to kiss me. I closed my eyes and waited but instead I felt his lips on my cheek. Then he back away.

I sat there looking confused just as the others. "Did the player just missed an opportunity to kiss Nya?" Drake asked shouting as if it was the end of the world making Nathan and Emma laugh.

"She's my girlfriend! I can kiss her whenever I want to" Jake said after a scoff. "I just don't want a public" he said gesturing to the others.

"Fake girlfriend' I corrected. I yawned and and looked at the others. "It's boring!" I whined. There was nothing to do so we sat in the living room looking at each other's faces.

"I've got an idea!" Emma squealed. When does she not squeal? I rolled my eyes and chuckled. "But I don't think that some of you will approve" she said making a suspense.

"Spill it!" Jake said as he put his arm over my shoulder which I slapped away.

"Shane is sleeping" she simply said. " What about a small face painting?" she asked as she wiggled her eyebrows. Great idea. I jumped from my seat and high five her. Jake and Drake wore a tense expression on their faces.