Chapter Twenty Nine

Nya's Point Of View

It was around Nine and I was already in bed with my ear phone in my ears. I wanted some sleep to get all off my head. I know that I've been the one to complicate all this matter. Anyway, only people who's been through this type of situation would understand. I was staring at the ceiling listening to Taylor Swift when my phone started ringing. The name Emma appeared on the screen making a smile quickly stretched on my face. I answered and waited for her to talk.

"Nya!" her voice seemed panicky. I quickly sat up and waited her to continue. "You need to calk Jake! He's been crazy! He locked himself in his room like Five hours ago!" she told me worriedly. What the hell?

"Did anyone tried to talk to him? Try to get him out of his room?" I asked as I stood up and started looking for a pair of jean.

"Yeah we tried! But he wouldn't reply or get out! He's been crashing his room!" she said. "Call him please!" she begged. I never thought that she cared that much for him.

"Okay" I said as I threw my phone in my pocket and took my keys. I wasn't going to call him. I needed to see him. Even if it was night, I had to be with him. Maybe I've been too far. I walked to my father's bedroom and knocked. He opened and I could tell that he was sleeping. "Dad, I need to get back home" I told me hurriedly.

"What happened? Is anyone hurt?" he asked as he started to panic.

"No, I need to talk to Jake" I told him.

"Can't you wait tomorrow?" he asked and he started to relax.

"No, I can't dad" I told him softly. "Please let me go, I promise I'm going to get back soon" I told him. He didn't reply and walked in his room. He came back and handled me his keys. I looked at me confusingly.

"Take my car, you didn't fill yours properly and I'm sure it isn't going to take you really far" he said. My eyes widened. I always wanted to drive his car! If I wasn't worrying dead about Jake, I would probably be screaming with joy. "Call me every half an hour" he ordered and I simply nodded and ran to my father's awesome car. I waved my father goodbye as he blew me a kiss. I drove faster when my father's house was out of sight. I didn't think that it will break Jake that much. I hurt him even when I promised him that I won't. I hit on the paddle to drive faster. I didn't care whether I was going to get problems, I simply needed to get to Jake.

After nearly one freaking hour, I reached home. I parked my car, well, my father's car on the street and called Drake. I needed him to open the door. I didn't want wake everybody as it was already late. "Nya?" he asked confusingly.

"Where are you?" I asked quickly.

"In my room, why?" he asked again. "Open the door" I told him.

"What?" he asked in disbelief. I swear I'm going to kill him if he ask another question.

"Open you fucking door Drake!" I yelled.

"You're drunk?" he asked making me face palm myself.

"Drake, open the freaking door!" I yelled in frustration. I heard him walking and after a few seconds, the door open. His eyes widened and his mouth dropped open.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"Where's Jake?" I asked.

"In his room, Why did you ask me to open the door?" he asked again.

"Not to wake everyone!" I replied as if it was obvious.

"They are already awaken" he told me rolling his eyes. "Come on" he said pulling me in the house. I didn't even went home. But Jake is the most important thing right now. Mrs Night was in the living room with his husband. As soon as she saw me, she smiled.