Chapter Twenty

"Nya!" I heard a guy called making me look to whoever it was. The guy looked familiar and he gave Nya a big smile. As he approached, I noticed that it was the guy who was at the beach. I rolled my eyes as he smiled to Nya. He was trying to flirt with that fucker. Nya looked at me and gave me an evil smile. Oh hell no! Nya stood up and walked the remaining steps to the guy. I think his name is Jared. Nya kissed Hus cheek as if greeting him making me inhale sharply.

Nya looked my way and send another smile in our way. They talked to each other and after a few minutes, Nya walked back. "Hey, guys, I'll be sitting with Jared there" she said pointing to the asshole sitting to the table next to the window. Everyone nodded while I'll glare at Nya.

"We came here to have Ice creams together" I pointed out. Just as she opened her mouth, Emma beat her to it.

"You weren't even suppose to be here" Emma told me as I glared at her. Emma wanted Nya to win too. Do I even care of the game now? I have to try to win. I have to try. If I lose, I won't even fear to tell everyone that I've fallen for Nya as it's the truth. Nya glanced at me before walking to Jared. I glared at them all the way.

Nya sat next to Jared making me tensed. I didn't want another fucker to touch her. I looked away, in fact I looked at the ice cream in front of me. "Jared seems pretty cool" Shane stated to make me glare at him. He was doing that on purpose. I turned my head to look at Nya and saw Jared leaning over her. He was leaning over her with her face in the crook of her neck. I inhaled before standing up totally angry.

Nya's Point Of View

I told Jared about the game with Jake. Even though we weren't great friends, he smiled and accepted to help me. He was simply great. "Okay, so he's looking at us" Jared warned as he slowly leaned towards me to make more effects and buried his face in my neck. His breaths were tickling me so I started giggling.

"That tickles" I told him and he chuckled breathing closer to my neck making me laugh. Suddenly we heard someone clear his throat making us turned to look at a very pissed Jake glaring at us.

"What do you think you're doing with my girl?" Jake snapped at Jared as he pulled me off the chair and I was soon by his side. I won! I won! I won! I let out a cry of victory as Jared smirked and winked at me.

"I won!" I stated as I jumped happily and high five with Jared. Jake rolled his eyes at my reaction and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Damn" he muttered as I kissed him on his cheek and ran to my friends.

"Guys, I've won!" I yelled happily attracting everyone's attention to me. But right now I didn't care as I won against the player.

"We've already guessed" Shane chuckled and watched something behind me. Just then I was pulled in a hard chest.

"Still, you're mine" Jake whispered huskily in my ears. "Game or not, you're mine" he said once again in a possessive voice which was a real turn on. I smiled and pulled away.

"I'm no one's for your information" I told him with a smirk not showing him the effect he had on me. "Don't forget that you'll have to tell everyone in school that you fell for me" I told him as I sat back next to my friends who were all smiling like Cheshire cats. Jane nodded and sat next to me.

*******

I walked in the school's corridor with Peyton and just then, I heard someone running behind us. Soon, Ben was standing next to us. "Nya, Can I talk to you?" he asked hesitantly as his eyes swiped from Peyton's to mind. I nodded my head when he added "Alone". Peyton walked to class. She was really happy that i won the game and he was persuaded that Jake was in love with me. I simply wished that it was true.