Chapter Twenty Four

It was around midnight and I was obviously sleeping when I felt my bed dipped. I felt someone wrapped their hands around my waist making me jumped off the bed. I couldn't see who it was until I heard that hot chuckle. "Damn you Jake!" I cursed sitting back on my bed with a sigh. He kept on laughing.

"You should have seen your face!" he said rather loudly. I slapped my hand on his mouth.

"Shut up! My parents are sleeping! And what the hell are you doing here?" I asked laying back on the bed with him by my side.

"I can't sleep" he told me pulling me closer to him.

"Why?" I asked as he shrugged. I turned to look at him. "You want to sleep here?" I asked looking at him with a smile. He nodded and pulled me closer. My head was resting on his chest. I knew something was troubling him. "Will you please tell me what's the matter?" I asked knowing that he was awake as he was tracing circles on my back.

"Nothing" he told me. I pulled away and sat on the bed and he did the same with a sigh. A freezing air past by and I shivered. My head snapped to the open window. I stood up and closed the window through which Jake had come. I turned to look at him crossing my arms.

"Tell me" I demanded. He pulled me on the bed making fall next to him. He hovered over me with his hands on the either side of my head so that he was supporting his weight. His face was inches to mine. He was straddling me without me feeling his weight.

"The problem is" he said caressing my cheek with his fingers making me shiver. "I love you too much that I'm afraid that it will hurt later" he admitted. I pushed him off me and now I was the one straddling him.

"Normally, it's the girl who had to be afraid of that kind of thing, right?" I asked him with a smile. He was so damn cute.

"Yeah, but you're perfect and I know that I'll never leave you" he told me. Damn, he was opening up to me. He was feeling insecure thinking that I'll probably get bored with him.

"Jake, You're perfect for me. I love you. I will never leave you. I'll never hurt you" I told him leaning a bit closer to him. He smiled and kissed me. The moment his lips touched mine, I felt sparks. He ran his hand in my hair and tugged it. I moaned in his lips making him smile. I bite on his lips. He groaned and turned me over. He was straddling me with his hand now around my neck. He slide his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance but obviously he won. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His hand moved to my thigh. His lips were perfect against mine. He playfully bite my lips. I let my hands slip under his shirt to meet his toned abs. I let my fingers caressed his abs obtaining a groan from him. I felt a bulge near my thigh and I smiled into the kiss. He let his hand moved under my shirt and let his fingers run on my back. Goose pumps rose all the ways where he was touching me. He sat up with me still on him without breaking the kiss. He wrapped his hands around me as if afraid I would disappear. He pulled away and continued his assault on my neck.

His tongue felt so hot on my skin. He sucked on my neck making me release a moan. I started taking his shirt off but he grabbed my wrist to stop me. I looked at him in confusion. "I don't want you to feel force to do this. We'll do it when you're ready" he told me trying to control his breath and voice. Was I ready? As hell I was for him. I love him and I was ready for him. He looked at me with lust and love in his eyes. I leant closer and kissed him. He was frozen the first seconds and then he kissed me back, with force, love and passion. "I love you" he told me as he laid me on my back and hovered over me taking off my top. He kept on kissing me on my neck to my collarbone leaving trails of sparks. I took off his shirt and left kisses on his hard chest. He groaned and met my lips. His hands found their way to my back and he unclasped my bra. I suddenly felt self conscious. My arms threw instinctively around me to hide myself. Jake took my wrist and pinned my hands above my head. "Don't hide" he said kissing me. "You're freaking beautiful" he said as he threw my bra on the floor. He ripped off my short and our clothes found their way on the floor. He placed himself in front of me and I bite my lips in nervousness. He kissed my forehead and thrust in me making me cry in pain and pleasure.