Chapter Twenty Six

It was already Friday. I was in my room looking for a dress to wear for the party. Emma and Shane were getting ready. I decided to wear a red mid thigh dress and a black high heel. I put on red blood lipstick and a black smoky eye make up. I haven't told Jake about going away for a week and seriously, I'm damn nervous about his reaction. Emma walked in my room and her eyes widened.

"So hot!" she squealed and kissed my cheek.

"Will Jake like?" I asked looking myself in the mirror.

"He will drool over you" she told me sitting on the bed. She was wearing a blue dress and blue heels.

"Nathan won't be able to take his eyes off you" I told her with a smirk.

"That's the intention" she said with a wink making me chuckle. "Did you tell Jake that you'll be gone foe next week?" she asked.

"No and it's only one week" I shrugged. "I'm going to tell him later tonight" I replied.

"One week is much for him" she replied with a small smile. I smiled back and stood up.

"Let's go" I told her before hooking our arms together and walked out of my room. We walked to Shane's room and walked in without knocking. He was standing in front of the mirror wearing a white T-shirt and a black jean. "Come on! Hurry up! We need to go!" I yelled to annoy him. He glared at me and picked his phone. We walked outside to find Drake and Jake standing by their car. I almost drooled seeing Jake. He was wearing a black shirt which was forming his abs perfectly and his messy brown hair make him look so hot. He wore a white jean and his converse. He rose his head to look at me and his eyes widened.

"You like?" I asked twirling around to show his my dress.

"You look splendid" he said walking to me and pecking me lips. I pulled away and wiped the red lipstick that he got on his lips while kissing me. He opened his mouth biting my fingers.

"Can you stop?" Shane asked in disgust making me roll my eyes.

"Nya and I will be going in my car while you will take Nya's car" Jake told them as we started making our way to his car. I decided on whether to tell him that I was going at my father's for a week. I decided not to because I knew that it would ruin this night. "What's going on in that beautiful mind?" Jake sang as he took place in the seat before starting to drive. I laughed as he quoted 'All of me'.

"What?" I asked with a smile plastered on my face.

"What were you thinking about?" he asked seriously.

"Nothing important" I told him with a shrug. He didn't look convince but he nodded.

"I hate it when you would hide me things" he mumbled looking at the road.

"I'm not hiding you anything" I told him rolling my eyes. He groaned in frustration. We kept in complete silence and when the house appeared, my eyes widened. There were drunk teens outside the house, grinding against each other and others dancing. The house was huge. We got out of the car and walked to our friends who were waiting for us. Jake took my hand in his and glared at the guys who were checking me out. I chuckled at his cute behavior and pecked his cheek. He smirked and kissed my lips.

"Hey guys! Keep your hands off his other!" Shane yelled rolling his eyes.

"I can't" Jake replied with a sheepish smile on his face. With that, we walked in the house and the smell of alcohol soon hit my nose. Drunk teens were scattered everywhere and Jake held on my hand tighter. "I can't let you on your own with all those horny guys" he said.