Chapter Fifteen

I walked in the corridor with Peyton and Emma by my side. I yawned. I was still tired as yesterday, after the day at the beach, everybody came home and we spend the night talking. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and I bumped into someone's back. "careful there" I heard Ben said as he held on my waist. I opened my eyes and met his gray ones.

"Thank you" I told him with a smile. His hands were still on my waist when Peyton cleared her throat.

"Okay, you can let her go now, we'll be late" Peyton said eyeing Ben's hands on my waist. By the way he was looking at me, I knew that he liked me. I smiled as he took his hands off and smiled back.

"I'll walk you to class" Ben said rather to me than to the others. I simply nodded as we walked to the class. As I entered the class, Jake was already seated with some of his jock friends. Ben bent to kiss my cheek which made my eyes go wide in surprise. I simply smile to hide my surprise. He put his hands in his pocket and walked away. I don't wanna date him. Am I leading him on a wrong way? I turned Lans walked to my seat. I bent my head and started writing on my scrapbook. I heard someone sit on the chair next to me. Already knowing who it was I didn't care to look at him.

"No other guys, right?" Jake snapped at me. I rose my head to look at him.

"What guy?" I snapped back. He grabbed my wrist and pulled me in his chest making me yelp in surprise.

"Ben" he said between gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes at his awkward behavior.

"He's my friend and stop behaving like a real boyfriend!" I snapped pulling my wrist from his hand.

"He kissed you" he said accusingly. I glared at him

" On my cheek! If he'd kissed me on the lips, I would have lost the game" I said exasperated by his behavior.

"If you're saying so" he said as he crossed his arms over his chest eyeing the whiteboard. Great! He's mad at me now. I prefer not saying a word. I hated to see that he's acting all possessive. It make me thinks that he like me but he doesn't. He simply want to play this game and to win. The entire class, he didn't even glance at me.

*****

Peyton and I walked in the cafeteria talking about Ben's behavior towards me. Peyton, too agree that he likes me. I sighed in frustration. As if life was not enough difficult. I heard Peyton gasped and I looked at her. I followed her eyes and it landed on Jake... with a blond head girl on his lap kissing him. I felt a pinch in my chest. I've had enough. In the last week I've been closed to Jake and I'm starting to fall for Mr Player.

"What are you going to do?" Peyton asked still eyeing the bimbo sitting on Jake's lap.

"Watch me" I told her. Inside, I was boiling with anger but outside I put on a calm face. No way I'm going to show him that he made me weak. "Jake!" I called loudly making half of the cafeteria turning to look at us. "The game is over!" I said seriously as I turned on my heels walking out of the cafeteria. I was totally pissed off.

I was walking out of school with my bag hanging on one of my shoulder and my ear phones in my ears when I bumped into someone. I didn't even bother to look who it was as I was damn pissed at Jake. I muttered 'Sorry' and kept on walking. Suddenly I was pulled back and I crashed in a hard chest. "What the fuck?!" I yelled raising my eyes to meet blue ones. Those blue eyes were unforgettable.

"Hello to you too princess" He said huskily in my ears. His voice and his hands which were on my waist made me flinched.

"Ryan" I simply said in surprise. I tried to get out of his grip but he tightened his hands on my waist. "Let me go" I simply told him as I struggled.