Chapter Eighteen

I woke up with my head spinning a bit. Damn head rush. Its been two weeks till Ryan came here. Everyday I've been seeing him at school but I've always got Shane, Drake and Jake with me. Ryan would only glare at me knowing that I had my friends with me. Jake who now know about my secret, became really protective. He would never leave my sight and would hold my hand in front of Ryan just to see him fuming as according to Jake, it was amusing. But I didn't find it amusing as I knew how Ryan was. He could explode and would beat Jake to death.

Jake being always by my side helped us getting closer and I sure as hell was falling for him. But I don't wanna tell him because I don't want all this boyfriend girlfriend act to stop. I enjoyed the attention that Jake was giving me. I am sure that as soon as the game will end, he will run back to the sluts of the school and I don't want that to happen. Call me selfish but I don't care. I want him all to myself. Yeah. I guess I'm in love with Mr Player. I'm sure going to hate the feeling of not having him next to me after the game. But it was difficult as hell to know what was happening in Jake's mind. He acts all loving and caring but does he really mean everything he say or do? or is it because he wants me to lose the game? I shook my head not wanting to spoil my mood so early in the morning. My parents were back home and as today was a Saturday, my friends and I decided to go to a nightclub nearby. Shane got friends there who are willing to let us get in. I walked to Emma's room and that lazy ass was still sleeping. I climbed on her bed and got under the cover next to her. She snuggled into me and smiled.

"Why are you up so early?" she asked as she opened her eyes slowly.

"It's not early, it's eight already" I replied as I sat up with the covers on my knees.

"Yeah,but it's Saturday" She told me as she rubbed her eyes and yawned.

"It's just that I have too many questions running in my head" I groaned and let my head fall on her lap.

"I've guessed" she chuckled and I smiled as I knew that she would know when I was tensed. "Talk to daddy" she told me as she smoothed my hair teasingly. I chuckled.

"I think I'm in love with Jake" I told her quickly as her eyes widened at my statement. She blinked several times before a grin appeared on her face.

"You'd have so cute babies!" she squealed and started clapping. I couldn't help but imagine the babies and a grin broke on my face too. That's true, they would be amazing. Wait! What am I talking about?!

"Emma! I told you that I love him, but I don't know whether he loves me back" I told her sitting up facing her. "I'm not going go tell him now because I want him to lose first and also because I'm afraid of his reaction" I told Emma playing with my fingers.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me" she told me with a reassuring smile. I smiled back and lay back on the bed with her by my side.

"So what's happening with Nathan?" I inquired and a big smile formed on my sister's face.

"I love him" she told me confidently and squealed. I smiled and turned to look at her.

"He loves you too" I stated as she rose her eyebrows with a how do you know way. "The way he looks at you, the way he talks to you. He admires you. He spends his whole day staying by your side, Do I need to state more?" I asked her with a chuckle. "I'm so jealous!" I told her while giggling.

"Jake looks at you the same way" she stated seriously. We were staring at the ceiling.

"You thinks he likes me?" I asked her.