chapter thirty-one

| Los Angeles, CA |

After dinner and Namjoon said his goodbyes to everyone, Taehyung had decided to call it a night and headed off to bed. Jungkook said that he would take care of the cleaning, but Hoseok told him that there was no need because the housekeeper would be by in the morning. Soon after everyone had decided to call it a night and Jungkook and Taemin went off to bed in one of the guests room and everyone else did the same. 

As Taehyung was changing out of his clothes to switch into something more comfortable for the night Hoseok came into the bedroom. 

"That was a nice evening," Hoseok said, but Taehyung could hear the hint of sarcasm in his boyfriend's tone. 

"Yeah, everyone seemed to enjoy the food you made," Taehyung said as he took off his shirt and put on a gray tee from his closet. He knew that there talk about the wedding wasn't over, but Taehyung wasn't in the mood to discuss anything further. 

He pulled away the covers of the bed and got into his side. He fixed his pillow until he felt comfortable and pulled the covers back to cover his body. 

A few minutes later after Hoseok had changed out of his clothes as well, Taehyung could feel Hoseok getting into bed beside him. Hoseok's arms grabbed hold of Taehyung's upper body and started turning Taehyung to face Hoseok and placed Taehyung's right hand over him. 

Taehyung started to groan. "Hoseok, I was already falling asleep," he said as Hoseok cuddled up to Taehyung. 

"I like having you close to me. Is that a crime," Hoseok questioned. "Besides," he said as he started moving his hand lower to Taehyung's groin area, "I thought you might want to do stuff to me to make up for not telling me about the wedding?"

"Hoseok, stop," Taehyung said, his eyes still closed. 

"Come on, I promise I won't be mad anymore," Hoseok said seductively, as he started pushing his fingers under the lining of his underwear.

Taehyung's eyes perked up and he moved Hoseok's hand away roughly. "I told you I'm not in the mood."

Hoseok huffed in irritation. "What's the problem? Don't you want to make love to me? You're always so busy and we never have a moment like this anymore," Hoseok complained. 

"I'm tired and I have a full schedule tomorrow," Taehyung explained, burying his face back into his pillow.

"Fine, then explain to me what's going to happen with the wedding at least. I want the full details because I'm honestly really annoyed by the fact that you never told me anything about having to delay it," Hoseok said as he sat up and pulled the covers away from Taehyung. 

"We have to push it until next year. I won't have the time to help plan one, much less be able to attend it," Taehyung groaned, reaching out for the covers. 

"We had decided to get married and we had already picked a date! Why couldn't all of that stuff wait until after we got married," Hoseok asked, desperate for a reasonable response from Taehyung. 

"I don't have control over these things. I just follow what's asked of me. I didn't know this would happen," Taehyung said in an annoyed tone. 

"Do you not care enough about us? You couldn't have said something or explain the situation? The day of the wedding doesn't truly matter in the end. What matters to me is that it seems like you don't care at all," Hoseok exclaimed. 

"Hoseok, I'm not in the mood to pick a fight with you. Let's just go to sleep," Taehyung whined. 

Hoseok shook his head in disagreement. "No, I need to know if you're truly in this we me or not."

Taehyung growled in anger. "Can we not, seriously?"

Hoseok stared down at Taehyung for a second. "Alright then. Then let's talk about what's really going on then."

Taehyung groaned again. "What now, Hoseok?"

"Are you having feelings for Jungkook," he said with a cold stare towards Taehyung. 

Taehyung froze in disbelief that Hoseok would ask him such a question. "What are you talking about?"

"Do you still have feelings for Jungkook? Or do you know that Jungkook has feelings for you again"

Taehyung shook his head furiously. "No, Jungkook and I aren't like that anymore. Why would you ask such a thing."

"I'm not stupid, Taehyung," Hoseok began as we crossed his arms. "Ever since Jungkook had the accident you two stopped with your bickering and are nice to each other. I even saw you two getting close at Taemin's party and don't tell me lies because I was there to see it."

"What is wrong with you, Hoseok? Just because we get along now means we suddenly love each other again? Seriously? He's the father of my children, of course I don't hate him," Taehyung exclaimed, amazed that Hoseok was throwing these accusations at him. 

Hoseok huffed out his irritation. "Gosh Taehyung, quit defending him. The only reason he's even here is because he has to come along if you want to see your kids."

"That is not true," Taehyung said in anger. 

"So then what is, Taehyung? What's going on with you," Hoseok asked. "Do you really think we're all going to be this big happily family where you get to live with your husband, your ex, and all of your kids?"

Taehyung didn't answer. He couldn't even look at Hoseok because he was so mad and hurt at everything he was saying. Maybe because there was some truth in his words that Taehyung never thought were true. 

"You are my fiancé, not his. You can't expect me to just go with everything you want to do. I want us to have our wedding and have our own family. We should be able to have our own story without having everyone else involve to ruin things," Hoseok said.

"Hoseok, maybe the one who is ruining things is you."

That unexpected voice caught the attention of both Hoseok and Taehyung. They hadn't even noticed that the bedroom door was open and that it had been Jungkook who said that as he watched their argument.

****

I thought it would be more interesting if I left this with a cliffhanger, especially with the fact that Jungkook is getting adding is definitely going to stir more trouble. FYI I also made a new cover that I think looks really good!

Let me know what you guys think is going to happen in the next chapter in the comments and be sure to vote! Until next time!

- A.