epilogue

| Los Angeles, CA |

Five months later...

"You're so adorable when you sleep," Jungkook said looking down at the little face fast asleep in his arms. The baby's finger was beginning to loosen its grip from Jungkook's finger. Jungkook slowly rocked the baby back in forth, mimicking the sensation of a crib to keep the little one comfortable. 

"All right, I'm back," a voice said as they entered the room. 

Jungkook turned around and put his finger on his lips. "Jimin, don't wake him up."

"Sorry," Jimin whispered. He walked over to Jungkook and carefully got the baby. "I got him. Here, go ahead and put this on," he said, handing him the black tie. 

"I can never get over how adorable Minseok looks. He has Jin's face, but he definitely has your eyes," Jungkook said as he fixed his tie. 

"He's perfect isn't he," Jimin said with a smile, watching his little boy sleep in his arms. 

"Alright, all set," Jungkook said, checking himself in the mirror. "How do I look," he asked Jimin. 

"You look great," Jimin said, happy to see his friend excited for his wedding

"You look great," Jimin said, happy to see his friend excited for his wedding. "I'm really happy for you Jungkook. You deserve to be happy."

Jungkook smiled. "Thanks, Jimin." 

The door opened once more. "Hey, we're all set outside. Are you ready," Jin asked, all dressed up in a suit as well. 

Jungkook nodded and exhaled, removing any anxiety in his body. "I'm ready."

"All right, let's go," Jin said. Jungkook and Jimin followed behind him. Jimin went and took Minseok to a family member to look after him.

The three made their way to the downstairs floor of Taehyung's house where they found Taemin, Jay, and Alice at the door that leads to the backyard. 

"Hurry up, everyone is ready to start," Jay said as Jungkook, Jin, and Jimin made their way towards them. 

"Daddy, you look awesome," Taemin exclaimed as he jumped in excitement. A few petals fell out of the little basket he was carrying in his hands. 

"Taemin, you're going to drop them all before the ceremony even starts," Jay said, picking up the flower petals and placed them back into the basket. 

"You look great," Alice said, looking at Jungkook with a smile. 

"Alright guys let's get this going," Jin announced. Everyone got in their positions. First was the flower boy, Taemin. Then followed Jay, and Jimin, who were Jungkook's best men. Then by Jungkook's side stood Jin and Alice.