Chapter Ten: New Arrival

(The pack house is something along the lines of these houses

(The pack house is something along the lines of these houses. Just imagine a huge fucking house)

Peter's POV

Everything is perfect. I feel like I'm on top of the world. I have an awesome mate, great friends, food, water, a place to sleep, and wifi. I'm so perfect right now! 

Hey, Peter!" Rin comes up to me, bouncing in excitement, "Someone new came to the pack! Isn't that wonderful!" 

"Really? We haven't had a new arrival for a quite awhile. Do you know anything about them?"

"Not really, but I knows he's a guy, so that's something!" 

"Yes, that is something, Rin! Good job!" 

Rin pouts and glares at me, since I'm treating her like a puppy. A cute puppy, though. 

"Oh, shut up!" 

I smile at her and blow her a kiss, but she just rolls her eyes. I laugh and walk away to find Jake, hoping he has more information on the newcomer.

Today's Sunday, so he's probably in the kitchen by now. I go to the kitchen, to find that he is there. He's only wearing sweat pants, and he's making something on the stove, because today is the off day for the cooks. I walk up to him, wrap my arms around him, and kiss just below his neck, because that's as far as I can reach. Damn my shortness! 

"Hey, baby," he says and turns around to kiss my forehead. 

I hum and say good morning back to him. 

"Don't let your eggs burn." 

He turns around and puts them on the plate he already has out and walks to the table to take a seat. I sit behind him and look around. Not a lot of people are sitting at the table, and, if they are, they're way to far away to hear us talking. 

"Did you hear that someone new came to the pack?" 

He looks down at me and nods, since he has food in his mouth. 

"Remember, love, I am the soon-to-be Alpha, so I know these sorts of things."

"Oh, yeah. I totally forgot about that. Wait, doesn't that mean I'm going to be the next luna?" 

"Yes. Why? Are you bothered about it?" 

"No. Again, I just forgot that I will be the next Luna, once you turn twenty-one that is. Anyway, that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. I wanted to ask if you know anything about the new guy?" 

"Some things. Not a lot though. He's a guy, red hair, hazel eyes, has some tattoos and piercings, and a pretty good personality from what I could tell." 

He shrugs and starts to eat some more of his eggs. He made like seven!

"He sounds pretty hot, not gonna lie." Jake growls and turns to me, his eyes turning darker. I giggle and run my fingers through his hair. "Calm down. You know you're the only one for me, and what's his name?"