Chapter Fifteen: Meeting August

Peter's POV

"Wow, what a great way to tell everyone, Jake." 

"Thank you, Peter." He smiles and actually looks proud about it. 

"You know that was sarcasm, right?" 

"Oh. Well, still thank you." 

We stop talking and finish eating our food. I had more than Jake, yet, somehow, I finished before him. 

"Damn, Peter. You ate really fast. You usually eat with little bites," Rin says, looking at me a little impressed. 

"Really? Huh. Interesting. Jake, can we go to school now? I really just want to get it over with, since we keep missing a lot of days." 

"Well, in our defense, you were throwing up, so I thought you might be sick." 

"Whatever, you big lug. Let's just get school over with. Shi, Rin, would you guys like to ride to school with us?" 

"Sure. I would really appreciate it." I look over at Shi and blush, yet again, so Jake growls. 

"Yeah! I don't want to walk today!" 

"Okay! Let's go!" 

We all put our plates away, then walk out the door. I could still here people talking, and some were talking about me and Jake. Those are the ones that will judge me, but I don't care. I have my family, so every thing's fine. 

I get shot gun, Jake is driving, so the two others are in the back. I pull my phone out and connect it to bluetooth. What will I play today? 

"Can I play music?" I turn around to look at Rin, about to say something, but my mate beats me to it. 

"No. 'Driver picks the music. Shot gun shuts his cake hole,'" he says, while pointing to his pin on the sun blocker above me.

"Okay, well I'm not shot gun." 

"No, but it applies to you." 

"Whatever." 

I smile and look for a song once again. We finally pull out and head for school. It takes about ten minutes for us to get there, so we can listen to about two songs, maybe more. I put on Strawberries & Cigarettes by Troy Sivan. (You can play the song now)

"I love this song!" 

"I know right?!" I look at Rin, while she, very loudly, hums the tune. She's lucky she's a good singer. "I didn't know you liked this song so much." 

"I love it! Ever since Love, Simon came out, I've been obsessed with it! I love the movie. It is so sweet." She starts scream-singing the lyrics. Again, she's lucky she's a good singer. 

"I must agree with you there. I love it too. It was so cute when they were on the ferris wheel and then kissed! It was adorable! I want something like that to happen to me." 

Rin and I were gushing about the movie for a little bit. 

"How do you feel about it, Shi?" 

"I like it. It's very sweet." 

"That's all you can say?!" Rin looks at them dumbfounded. 

"I like the movie and song. It is very nice." 

"Whatever. You're just a boring fart." 

"You weren't saying that last night." 

Rin blushes, while Shi laughs. She hits them, but they still chuckle.