Chapter Nineteen: Dinner Part Two

(Their house. It's sorta like a cottage. Well, it is a cottage)

Peter's POV

"Hello, my darling boy!" 

Mom hugs me, and I instantly hug back. I miss her sometimes. She may not be my blood related mom, but she's better than anyone I could ever have for a parent. 

"Hey, mom. I miss you so much." 

"I miss you very much too, Pete Pete." 

Yeah...Rin's not the only one that says it. 

"C'mon, Clementine. You're smothering him." Momma pulls her into her chest and starts to rub her belly. 

"I am not!" Mom yells and slaps momma's hand away, so she can walk up to me. "And look at you, Peter! You're getting so big!" 

"I know! And I can see you're the same as well. I'm so excited about getting a new sibling-friend-thing..." 

"Yeah. Rin is so excited, even though she's not showing it that much. I'm her mother; I can tell." 

I laugh. "You certainly can." 

I remember that Jake is right behind me, so I pull him next to me. He puts his arm around my waist and on my belly, but momma growls, so he pulls away, making me instantly whine at the loss. 

"Mia, honey, I know we don't like him, but you know how first-timers can get, so at least let them touch. It's obvious that they need it." I smile at mom as a thanks, and she smiles at me but turns cold when she looks at Jake. "But I swear if you put one finger on him in the wrong way I will rip of your balls and replace them with your eyes, so you can see how big of a dick you are." 

"Uh, mom, did you just say Jake has a big thingy down there?" 

"It's an expression, Peter." 

"Okay, mom." 

I look at momma and see that she is scowling very hard at Jake, but it's understandable. I mean, he tormented her son-sorta-thing  for years, then he got me pregnant, then mom just said that he has a big thingy...I would fell the same way. 

Jake can feel it too, so he hesitantly puts his arm around my waist and puts his hand on my belly. The poor thing was shaking! 

"I'm very sorry, ma'am." 

Momma growls. "You better be. Just come inside. Dinner's not ready ye, so we can talk for a bit in the living room." 

We walk in, and the smell of their house hits me in waves; it is so calming. I sigh happily and head for the couch, so we can talk a little before dinner. 

I sit down on the couch with Jake, and mom and momma sit on the love seat in front of it, yet it's sorta to the side.

"How has the pregnancy been, Peter?" 

I look at mom and smile. "Pretty good. Been throwing up a lot, so I don't like that, but, not a lot of com[plaints so far." 

"That will be over real soon, I promise ya." 

"Thanks, mom. You're such a big help through my time of need." 

I keep my face emotionless, but she just smiles and says: 'I know' and giggles. 

"We did actually go to the doctors today. We have an ultrasound if you want to see it." 

"Yes!" They both respond at the same time.