Chapter Twenty-Five: Drama Part 2

This is going to be pretty short. I have a special coming soon for Halloween. It will follow the plot, but it will not be mentioned through out the rest of the story.

Peter's POV

August and I go into Jake's room. Well, it really is Jake and my bedroom, but all my clothes and stuff aren't in here, but soon!

"What do you want to do?"

I look at him and think. What do I want to do?

"I don't know. How about we talk some more. Maybe take a nap?"

"Sounds really fun, Peter."

"Oh shush with your sarcasm! It is not wanted nor needed!"

He rolls his eyes playfully but lays down on the bed. I too lay down next to him, so we can talk for a bit.

"Did you hear that Louis Styles is pregnant again?"

"No! Damn! I'm gone for a month and I miss so much!"

He laughs a bit. "Yeah. You sure did. Yeah, but he's pregnant again. They waited to say until the second trimester. They already know the gender."

"Well, What is it?"

"It's a..."

"God damnit, August! Just tell me!"

He giggles some more. "They're having another girl."

"Yeah! That's two girls and one boy! They're such a cute and sweet family. I almost get a cavity by looking at a picture of them!"

"They should know the secondary gender soon enough. He's so close to the third trimester, yet so far away. I think this one will be an alpha."

"Really? I think it will be an omega."

"My reasonings are because they're other girl is also an alpha, and that stays in the line, you know. Like, if your first child is a boy, and he's an alpha. The next boy you have will most likely be an alpha too."

"That's true, but I have a hunch!"

"Yes, but science doesn't lie!"

"Some does!"

"But this is proven fact. Even by people who are not scientists."

I grumble. "Whatever. You think what you want, and I'll think what I want. We will agree to disagree."

"I'm okay with that. But I bet she's going to be an alpha."

"That's it!"

I grab a pillow and start to wack him with it. He grabs another and starts to hit me with it. we do that for about twenty minutes, until we start to talk about other things.

About two hours later, we start to get hungry, so we go downstairs to get some snacks.

I grab some cheddar popcorn, and Augie gets some bread and cheese. He really loves bread and cheese.