Chapter Twenty-Eight: Well, Fuck

Peter's POV
(This book is going to start after Peter and August get back from the Doctor's Office. A few hours after though. Also, mention of rape)

"Jake."

I look at my mate from where I'm sitting on the bed, but he doesn't turn around from his work. It's understandable though. Something happened in his company that could have possibly been terrible, but it didn't, so him and all of his higher up employees are fixing the problem as we speak. And he's doing some of the last final touches on the house. Nothing that people will see, just plumbing, water, electricity, and boring stuff like that. The house is almost done though!

"Mhm?"

"I am so bored. You have school, your businesses, and the last final touches on the house that you have to do, which I'm sure is very stressful, but you're doing something! All I have is Netflix, YouTube, and Wattpad. After awhile, they get boring."

"Get a hobby. I'm sure August is just as bored as you, so I'm positive he would love to do it with you."

"Yeah. Oh! I forgot to tell you, you know how I went with August to his appointment?"

Jake turns around to look at me fully, taking off his reading glasses. He's so hot in those!

"Yeah. What happened?"

I smile and bite my lip, getting up (which was a challenge) and going over to my jacket that I put the photo in.

"Look."

I hand him the photo, and his eyes go wide. "Two? He's having two!?"

Jake starts to smile and look down at the photo again, cooing at the little babies.

I feel our pup kick, and I laugh. "I think your making bug here jealous."

Jake sets the picture down and starts to kiss my belly after he lifted my shirt up.

"I love you, Bug. I love you so much it's hard to bare at times."

I start to cry a little but quickly wipe away the tears, blaming hormones.

Jake kisses me on the lips, so I start to feel all giddy again.

"Don't cry, baby. Happy times."

I smile. "I know. Just dang hormones. They're such a pain. I wish they would go away. I keep crying today."

"Do you wanna cuddle? We could watch James Charles."

I light up and nod my head furiously. "Yes please! But, I wanna watch Ryland Adams first. Him and his boyfriend, Shane Dawson, just bought a new house, and I really want to watch it!"

"Okay, babe."

We start to get comfy on the bed and start to snuggle. I put my laptop on Jake's lap so we both can watch it better.

"You know who Shane Dawson and Ryland Adams are, right?"

He looks at me offended and puts his hand to his heart. "Of course I do! I don't live under a rock."