》 One 《

I sighed, brushing my brown hair out of my eyes as my father continued his boring speech. Being a prince may be hard work, yes, but taking interest in what your father says to the crowd is rather...

Complicated.

Yes, that's the word. I look up at my father once again, nodding my head to his words.

"-and that my fellow friends, is how we're going to build up this kingdom"

The crowd cheered, and I smiled and clapped even if I didn't feel like it. The cheering died down, and soon emptied out of the castle. Now it was my mother, servants, and my father. My mother gestured me over.

"Hun, there's a new servant we were willing to appoint as your assistant. Like your own little maid you know?"

I nodded, this was actually a great opportunity for me to get a new friend. I don't look at servants as maids, but as people. Humans. I hope they look at me that way instead of a prince. Not that I wasn't proud, but it gets tiring.

"Um, he's male," my father grunted, scratching his chin. I raised an eyebrow.

Even better. Guy friends are dope. As long as I don't fall for them.

Which is impossible most of the time. Some are too boring.

"That's not a problem, father," I said politely. My father nodded, "yes..ah he's in the office right now. You can ask him a couple of questions to see if he's fit for it. The usual questions, of course"

I bowed at him, "Yes, father. I'll go straight away"

I left the throne room and headed into the office, where a young boy sat, looking at some pictures on the walls. I smiled. He shouldn't be older than twenty, at least. He had chestnut hair, soft looking and silky like. He had uneven lips, thin top lip and a plump bottom lip that made him stand out. I could see the small front teeth. Bunny like.

"Oh hello, prince Kim," the boy stood and bowed. I shook my head and bowed slightly with my head.

"Hello. I'm here to appoint you as my assistant, or servant, whatever," I said, scrunching my nose, "I don't like that word, sorry, it's not you. I'll ask you some questions and you answer. If you get the place you eat here, sleep here, drink here, whatever"

He nods and sits back down. I sit on one of the spinning chairs and placed my feet on the desk, getting out the papers that had the questions.

"Hmm..ah first question. Name?"

"Jeon Jungkook," he answers.

"Age?"

"Eighteen"

"I'm twenty," I reply, "virgin or not?," I said, dully. The boy blushes furiously, "Virgin"

I hold back a small yawn, "Sexuality, heritage, nationality?"

"Um..gay," he says softly, twisting his fingers, "Jeon, and Korean. South"

I nod, "How long have you had experience?"

"Five years"

"Any criminal records?," I look up slightly. He shakes his head. I sit up correctly and smile at him, holding out my hand.

"Welcome, Jeon Jungkook. My personal assistant"