》 twelve 《

"Taehyung.."

"Hm?"

"I'm hungry"

"Baby.."

"Please?," he whined. I groaned onto my pillow. It was three in the morning and he was hungry. Wow. I flipped over to face him. He had on a pout. So I sighed and brushed the hair out of his eyes.

"Donuts with coffee sound good?," I asked. He nods with a small smile. I smiled back lazily and got up with him, heading to my closet. Taking out a gray jacket, I slide it over my bare torso. I zip it up just enough to see a bit of my chest. Grabbing some black sweatpants, I look at Jungkook as we both change. We both had on the same outfit. We laughed silently and grabbed our shoes, sliding them on before walking out of my bedroom, hands intertwined.

We walked by silently, exiting the doors of the royal castle. Nobody put attention to us since this has happened for a while. We walk out and of course, cameras of men that stayed up to see us flashed. Luckily, we wearing mouth masks so we didn't talk much. Our eyes lowered, we walked to a small cafe nearby.

Heading inside, the warmth and sweet smell of bread filled our noses, along with the smell of bitter coffee. With a small ding, the door closed behind us. We looked at the donuts choosing which ones to get as we lowered our face masks.

"Caramel and chocolate with sprinkles, Taehyung. Coffee is black. Three sugars"

"Sprinkles again?"

"Yeah"

"Alrighty," I muttered and went to the counter. A young woman comes and almost drops her cup. Her eyes widen and she bows at me, then at Jungkook.

"Prince Jungkook and Taehyung, I feel honoured. What can I get for you today?"

"Two caramel donuts, two chocolate with sprinkles. One chocolate donut and one glazed. Two black coffees with three sugars each"

"I get right onto that," she replies and quickly scrambles to the kitchen. We hear her yelling "Quick! Six, caramel, chocolate regular, glazed, chocolate with sprinkles. Two orders of the first one, two coffees black, three sugars"

"Taehyung..six donuts?"

"We both know you won't eat just two. I ordered four for you"

"Aweh.."

I pecked his cheek as we waited for the orders to come. Soon the same woman comes.

"Ready. Take out?"

"Yes please," I remarked. She puts the box in a bag and wraps it. She handles the coffee in her two hands. I accept them, my hands barely brushing hers. I grab the bag and coffees, walking out with Jungkook.

"What was that?," he huffed. I raised an eyebrow, "What was what, Kookie?"

"You touched her hand"

"To get the food I practically woke up to get for you"

He got silent.

"Taehyung. Can we talk seriously right now?"

"Sure"

"When we first had sex..did it mean anything to you?"

"At first? No. But I guess it does now.."

We both remained silent when he cleared his throat and looked down.

"Taehyung..I love you"

"I love you too, Jungkook," I replied, sipping on my coffee as I handed his coffee to him. He takes it.

"Not just as a friend, Taehyung..and I know we're married but I want to do everything with you. Go on dates, be on covers of magazines for best couples, and be able to point at you while saying "That's mine" because that's just how much you mean to me"

"Jungkook.."

"And it's okay if you don't return the feelings, I just needed to get it out of the way since I couldn't keep it in"

"Jungkookie, I-"

"You always stay by my side even if I'm being impossible. You buy me food in the middle of the night. You get me medicine when I'm sick. You take care of me"

"Jungkook. Shush. Listen to me."

He stays silent. I take a deep breath, "I know what you mean. I feel the same. I want to be able to kiss you senseless, hold your hand, cuddle with you, take you on dates and be able to call you mine more than just as a married couple. I want to be the married couple that love each other. Not like how we ended up"

"Taehyung.."

"In finality. I love you too, Jungkook. More than you'll ever get to know"

Holding the coffee and bag at my side, Jungkook hugs me carefully and goes on his toes to press his lips against mines. Our lips locked for a good while, and he lowered his position, pulling away.

"Are we official now, like an actual married couple with feelings?"

"Yes. It's royally screwed but, hey. We all are"