》 thirteen 《

We went back to the castle and into the bedroom. He layed in the bed and almost instantly started snoring. I smiled shyly and looked at myself in the closet mirror. My hair was a mess, my eyes were bleary and my lips were swollen from the kisses we exchanged a while ago. He had finished the food at the bench nearby, and it was pretty nice, honestly.

Sighing, I crawled into bed and closed my eyes just as I heard the words.

"Fuck me, Kim Taehyung"

I didn't sleep the rest of the night.

-
Jungkook's Dream

"Fuck me Kim Taehyung," I breathed out as I read out the sign. The stranger in front of me nodded, taking out another sign.

"Prince?"

He nodded and took another sign out just as I heard someone calling for me.

"Jungkook?"

My eyes fluttered open as I realized my dream. Ugh. Who makes people read that aloud?

"Hm?," I answered.

"Its morning," he replied. I groaned and went on my side.

"Already?"

"Yeah. Let's play some games while every one else wakes up?"

"Noo"

"Please, kookie"

"You won last time," I said. He rolled his eyes and sighed. His eyes soon brightened. He scrambled off the bed and got an item out.
-

"Suck it"

"What? Are you crazy?"

"My parents won't hear you. Now suck it"

"I'm not putting that in my mouth"

"Scared it won't fit?"

"It will fit, I'm just not putting that thing in my mouth. It's for babies"

"Pacifiers are adorable though. You're like a baby bunny. Please?"

I sighed and took the pacifier, sticking it my mouth and sucked it annoyedly. He claps with delight.

"So cute!"

"Shut it," I said, taking it out. He grins, "It was worth it"

"Eh," I said. I rolled on my side and looked at him with a grin. He smiles, the crinkle around his eyes deepening.

"My baby. My cute, small baby boy"

"I'm not small"

"So I learned"

"Nasty ass"

"Not what you said five months ago"

"Shut up"

"I'm good"

I sighed at his response and layed there, looking at the ceiling. Being pregnant wasn't easy. It was hard with all the pain and weight you carry.

Difficult.

-

To those who don't know Taehyung and Jungkook.

Taehyung.

Jungkook

Jungkook

Yeah :)