》 four 《

It was the day. The day I would be getting married. I looked at my reflection, a male with a white dress shirt, black suit, black slacks and black dress shoes. Typical wedding attire. I sigh before fixing my suit and hair, finally jogging off and going outside to the altar. Jungkook was to arrive second, and so I walked to altar after greeting my parent. I stood there waiting. We were having n outside wedding since church was a bit too common. We were doing it in the royal garden.

Soon a soft classical song start playing, and stood straight as Jungkook arrives in arm of his father. His father didn't look to old, but had a wispy beard growing. His hair was still place though. He let go of Jungkook as they got to me. I smile at Jungkook's white outfit. He smiles back and I take him into my arms as the song ends. The crowd that once standing took a seat in their chairs, some admiring the flower and crystal decorations. My father spoke first.

"Here we have two males getting married. Love is love as we know. Please do accept my son as us," my father's voice rumbled, and people erupted in cheers. I waved at them with a small smile and turned back to the preist who had finally spoke.

"Kim Taehyung, Son of Kim Hyukk, prince of Seoul. Jeon Jungkook, Son of Jeon Jongsoo, we are gathered here to bond you under the name of God, and his holy spirit as well as son. Lord, please bless these two with all the love in the world"

We nod to his words until it was time for the vows. I started first. Taking out the paper, I read it aloud.

"Jungkookie, my future husband. We are here to reveal and seal our love with marriage. I hope you accept me at my worst, make me feel amazing at my best. You've seen the worst of me, and best of me, and everything of me. My soul and being belongs to you, as well yours belong to me," I said , folding the paper back. There were clapping in the audience. The preist looked content.

"Taehyung, you may be a prince, but you treat me like a human. Never have I ever looked into your chocolate doe eyes and thought "this being doesn't mesmerize me", because that would be a lie. Thank you for accepting me as your husband, and sealing me to your being and soul."

More clapping. I smiled at Jungkook, and the preist spoke the words we had been waiting for.

"Kim Taehyung, do you accept Jeon Jungkook as your lawfully wedded husband, through rich and poor, through health in sickness, and in the good and bad?"

"I do," I replied, slightly nervous. The preist turned to Jungkook.

"Jeon Jungkook, do you accept Kim Taehyung as your lawfully wedded husband, through rich and poor, through health in sickness, and in the good and bad?"

"I do," Jungkook said surely, and looked at me in the eyes. There was no doubt spoken in his brown eyes.

"By the power in vested in me, and Seoul, I name you husband and husband. You may kiss the groom, Taehyung," the preist smiles.

I take Jungkook into my arms to make it feel more real. I didn't want him to be uncomfortable. I held him close and leaned in, my head tilted slightly. He looked at me hesitantly, and we both closed our eyes as we leaned into our touch.

My lips landed on his, and I slowly moved mines against his, tasting and exploring his lips. He let's out a small whimper, and I peck his lips once more before letting go. The crowd cheered and clapped, and we both bowed before walking off to my parents.

Married life just begun.