》 ten 《

"So..that just happened," Jungkook said awkwardly, rubbing his neck as we finished putting new sheets. I nodded with a shrug, but inside it was exciting. I'd never had sex like that. So full of want and need. Jungkook's walls were amazing.

"We have to keep doing it until you're pregnant, so we'll go to a pharmacy later so you can test it tomorrow"

"Okay," he replies, and goes to the kitchen. I sigh as I take a seat on the bed. I couldn't believe I let my dad use me for another heir. Especially Jungkook, who lost his virginity to someone he doesn't even love. I felt bad, but then again he did say yes to it. And whenever he used daddy.. it was more than a turn on.

I stood and followed Jungkook to the kitchen, who was now cooking. I smiled and wrapped my hands around his waist, startling him.

"Gah, Taehyung you scared me," he mutters. I grin and kiss his cheek before pulling away and taking a seat. He finishes up the cooking and places a bowl of ramen in front of me. I thanked him silently and grabbed a fork, twisting the ramen and chewing on it slowly. Jungkook takes a seat across from me and eats also.

"So, what got you to call me daddy?," I asked, as if it was a casual conversation. A pink tint crawled on his cheeks.

"I was caught up in the moment, and there was a lot of pleasure..so," he looked down at his food. I smiled slightly.

"Did I satisfy you?"

He sighs, "More than anyone has"

I snorted, "Well you practically just lost your virginity to me," I replied. He rolls his eyes with a smile and continues eating. Finishing, I place the dish in the sink and walk away to the bedroom, laying down on the new sheets.

"Taehyung, I'm going to the pharmacy. I'll be back soon," Jungkook calls.

"Yeah, be careful," I called back, and closed my eyes to sleep.

-

I woke up to a blinding light. Morning already? I check my side and see Jungkook sleeping peacefully. I groaned and got up, rubbing my arms. He wakes up to the sound of me coughing, and looks at me. Then his eyes widened.

"The test. Today," he whispers. I nod, and he gets out of bed, getting something from the drawer. He gets out the box and heads into the restroom quickly. A few seconds later he opens the door and gestured me in. I walked towards him and he paces slowly as he waited for the results.

Five minutes later he turns over the strip and covers his eyes as he passes it to me. I lower it not to see the results.

"You sure you want me to see it first?"

"Yeah I'm scared"

Sighing, I turned over the strip as he uncovered his eyes. My eyes widen as I see the results, jaw dropped. He panics.

What? What is it?"

"Baby, you're pregnant!," I exclaimed, showing him the strip. He covers mouth with his hand, his eyes bulging. He shrieks and jumps on me excitedly. I laugh and spin him around.

"I'm pregnant, oh my god," he yelped, and I put him down. He slowly looks down at his stomach, rubbing it gently. I smile at the sight and peck his cheek friendly. Even if I didn't love him, he was a really good friend. A friend that's married to me and pregnant with my child. Yep. I'll learn.

"That's great, we have to tell my father," I said, taking out my phone and calling his number. Jungkook nods as I put my father on speaker.

"Hello? Taehyung?"

"Yeah it's me dad, I need to tell you something"

"Go on"

"Jungkook and I tried yesterday, and we got a pregnancy test done. We're actually heading to the doctor right now"

"Wait so he's pregnant?"

"Yes"

"Son!," his laugh booms out, "That's amazing. Congrats. Now shoo along and go to the doctor. Wait no, actually call 763, that's a doctor I appointed for you. Good luck"

He hung up and I immediately dialed the doctor.

"Hello? Dr.Min talking"

"Hello? Can you come over to check if my husband is pregnant?"

"On my way, prince Kim"

-

"Its confirmed. He's pregnant," Dr.Min affirms. I smile and look at Jungkook, who was smiling like crazy. The doctor smiles and packs equipment, leaving us alone. I kiss Jungkook's knuckles.

"You're pregnant, baby"