》 seven 《

"Hyung..wake up. Tae?"

I open my eyes, blinded by the light that seeped threw the windows. I turn to see who was shaking me and saw an angel. His face was cast with light, showing off his caramel hair and hazel eyes. He looked at me curiously, and I noticed he had only red shorts and no shirt.

"Hm? What time is it?," I muttered sleepily. He looked at the clock next to the bed, "Ten in the morning. Some person knocked and brought us our food. Guess that was included for the honeymoon"

I groan and turned to my side to face him completely. I gave him a small pout, "You left me alone?"

He suddenly looked guilty, "Ah..um well I had to answer the door, Taehyungie"

"Taehyungie?," I raised an eyebrow, "That's a cute nickname, husband"

"Yeah, well so are you. Now hurry and change"

"Why?"

"We're going swimming, husband"

"Ah fine. I'll get some shorts. Is the breakfast already on the table?"

"Yeah," he replies, "We'll just eat and then we will go for a swim. I'm already changed"

I nodded and reached for some swimming trunks, a blue silk. I slide them on quickly, throwing the other shorts to the suitcase. I quickly fix my hair and get my sandals out, putting them on. I walk to the kitchen to see Jungkook eating pancakes with fruits on it. Shaking my head, I take a seat and eat quickly, finishing at the same time as him. We laugh at how fast we ate, and then stood up.

I gently held his hand and pulled him to the exit of the close and open window doors. Opening it, we step out into the sun, shining against us. We walk to the water, stepping in slowly. Still holding hands, we were in farther into the water until it was to our chests. I swim behind him and go under water. Up on the surface I hear a muffled Taehyung?

I slowly wade upwards between his legs and carry him up, his legs on my shoulders. He yelps as he notices it's me.

"Taehyung, you scared me"

I grinned, "it's what I do best"

He shakes his head as I carry him ashore. We head back inside, dripping but getting our towels. Drying off, we change into sweatpants and a shirt.

-

Double update ? Yes