》 five 《

"We're sending you to a house in Hawaii, its all paid" My mom said as she passed me the tickets. I raised eyebrow as I held the hand of my husband.

"For the honeymoon?," I said, "But won't you need me here?"

"Honey, we only need you to stay there until you guys are ready to try and have a kid. We want to get the family running," my mother responded, and my father grunted in agreement. I gulped and nodded.

"How long would that be?," I said. My father exchanged a glance with my mother.

"You have three months, Taehyung," My father replied. I nodded and squeezed Jungkook's hand. He squeezed back.

"When are we going?," Jungkook pipes up. My father chuckles, "We packed everything for you both. Jungkook, we bought you some clothes based on your measurements. They're your style. Taehyung, just change into something comfortable to leave. Your private flight leaves in half an hour"

We nod and head into the castle one last time into our rooms. Sure enough, there was a suitcase. Looking through the remaining of my clothes, I pulled on a burgundy shirt, and black silk sweatpants. Sliding on some vans, I checked if my makeup and hair was still good. It was decent, and so I grabbed my phone, charger, and earphones. I placed them in my pockets and knocked on Jungkook's door.

He opened it to reveal him wearing tight ripped jeans, black contrasting on the red and black checkered flannel and white shirt. He had on brown timberlands, and smiled when I finally got to his face. I took his hand and we both walked back out, and got into the royal car that was waiting.

At top speed, the car soon arrived at the airport. Taking out the tickets my mother had given me, I gave them to the person there and we were soon able to pass through with our suitcases. We got on and searched for our seats. We noticed our seats were together and almost chuckled.

Taking a seat, Jungkook placed the suitcases above us in the compartment and smiles as he finally took a seat. I grinned and held onto his delicate hand. He held mines as the plane took flight.

I found myself getting tired, and my eyes dropped. Soon, I landed into a dreamless sleep.

-
"Taehyung, Taehyung, wake up"

My eyes fluttered open to see Jungkook slightly shaking my hand through his, which was laced with mine still. I grinned lazily. Then one thing hit me as I felt we weren't moving.

We landed.