》 nine 《

The next few days I prepared Jungkook. By now he could fit a regular size and four digits. I bit my lip nervously as I paced the room in only my shorts, waiting for Jungkook to come out out the bathroom, whom was preparing himself mentally. I sighed, running my hand through my hair as Jungkook finally walks out. His eyes are full of fear, and I could tell by his stance he was nervous. I dropped all the joking aside, and my serious expression took over.

I walked over to him and took him in. He had nothing on but shorts, and I resisted the urge to smirk at him. I pressed my chest against his, leaning so my lips were touching his ear.

"I'll be gentle, baby. Tell me what you don't like so I can stop," I flashed a seductive smile, "and tell me if you do like something so I don't stop"

He whimpers but nods as I trail my hand over the small of his back. Resting it on his waist, I kiss under his ear and suck at skin gently, biting it and licking over it slowly. He lets out a soft moan as I find his sweet spot, holding my arms. I carass his cheek before kissing his jaw, leaving a trail of kisses. He responds by wrapping his arm around my waist delicately. Gingerly, I hold his chin and ask him if it was okay with my eyes. Hesitant, he nods. I press my lips against his softly, and pull away to see his reaction. He was breathing heavily, his eyes full of want and need. I kissed him again, longer this time.

Our lips danced, his tongue swiftly sweeping over mines and my lower lip. I grunted as I dragged his lip backwards slightly, making him gasp. I carefully stepped towards the bed, where we both fell together. I kissed his lips, jaw, chin, neck and went lower. I kissed each ab, and lowered the hem of his shorts. He takes an intake of breath as I see he didn't have anything on under. Exactly like me.

"No breifs?"

"Didn't think I'd need them," he murmured. I grinned at that, and lowered my shorts as well. Stepping out of them, I went back to him. I slowly stroked his shaft, looking at him in the eyes. His lips parted. I gently wrapped my mouth around his length, relaxing my mouth to take him in whole. He hissed as my head bobbed faster, until he let out a moan of pleasure. His hands gripped on the bedsheets, and I pulled my head away with a small pop. I gave him a sheepish shrug and grabbed the lube I had prepared, putting it on my fingers. I inserted one finger slowly, earning a hiss. I slide another, and another until I successfully fitted four. Scissoring around, he gasps out my name repeatedly.

"Taehyung..fuck, Taehyung you're so good," Jungkook moaned. I smiled at the praise and smoothly pulled my hand away. He let out a small whine at the emptiness, until his eyes bulges when I let him see my shaft. I slowly placed lube on it, and put myself at his entrance. I gently pushed in, and he gripped at the pillow in pain. I stayed there for a bit until he got used to it, and he told me to move. I gently thrusted, gripping at his tiny waist.

"F-faster, daddy," he whines. I almost smirked at the nickname but smiled instead, going faster as he pleased. His whines and moans filled the room as well the sounds of slapping flesh. Maybe there wasn't any emotion, but it felt exhilarating. I soon flipped us over, straddling him in my lap.

"Ride me baby," I said. He obliged and hovered his ass slightly over my hard on, and settled on it with a slight hiss. He soon bounces upwards, making me feel his silky velvet walls.

"Fuck, daddy, you're so big," he whines, his moans following after. I let him tease me by grinding slightly, and I soon felt my stomach clench.

"D-daddy, I'm g-gonna cum," he gasps, holding in his whines for more. I smiled up at him, "Cum for me babyboy," I praised, just as I released in him also. His white blizzard soon drips over my stomach.

"You did good baby, so well.."

I patted his head with a smile.

-