》 eleven 《

First few weeks were hard. Jungkook kept throwing up and having headaches, constantly feeling feverish. I stood by his side the whole time, slightly feeling bad. About a month later, he had finally calmed down. He had the occasional headaches, but it was fine.

The second month was the last month of our honeymoon, and he had started growing cravings. A small bump was visible now, and Jungkook had spent the whole day admiring it.

The third month. He and I went to the doctor to see the gender of the baby. They had confirmed it was a boy. Which was perfect for a heir.

The fourth month, the bump had grown. Jungkook had began to cry over a lot of random stuff. Again, I would always stay by him.

Now, we are at the fifth month. He gets stressed easily, and so I have to make sure no touchy subjects are mentioned around him. He's usually calm now, and I can get along with him.

I sat across from Jungkook in the royal table for dinner and examined him. He look tired, but handsome as usual.

Wait.

No.

Taehyung, get a hold of yourself. You guys will be divorced soon. Don't start catching feelings now, I chided to myself. But I couldn't help it. Over a span of more than five months, I got to know how he can be. Caring, protective, childish, but still mature. I can't help but feel something bloom in my heart. Something for him. Feelings that I had kept hidden were now digging their way up. I felt warm inside, shy even.

Did I like him ?