》 fourteen 《

Seven months of pregnancy. Jungkook had lower pains, and so we had to see the doctor. Unfortunately it's just that the baby is developing quicker than normal. The birth of our son would be in October. Excited, we walked back home after the doctor appointment.

"I can't wait for this kid to be born. It's such a pain"

"I know, hun," I reply. He groans as he lays in bed, "I wanna stay like this forever"

"Relatable," I muttered, and laid next to him. He smiles and hugs me close before we both drift off.

-
Eight months. The lump in Jungkook's stomach was healthy looking. He wasn't having much pain anymore, and he should be born by October 15th. Smiling down at my partner, we embrace as we had finally told everyone the name we selected for our baby.

Kim Jimin.

[Yes, I know it's Park Jimin but, you know]

-

It was October 13tth. I was washing dishes while talking with Jungkook when he let out a groan. I rushed to his side.

"Are you okay, baby?"

"Yeah it's just," his eyes widened.

"Hospital!," he groaned, "He's coming"

Shocked, I used my arm to support him and called for a driver. The assistant immediately gets a car ready outside, and I carry him bridal style. He let's out another heavy breath, panting like crazy.

"Hold on for me, baby, hold on," I muttered as I buckled in. I stepped on it, speeding off as I called my father.

"He-"

"Jimin is coming dad! We're heading to the hospital right now. Call you soon"

I ended the call as I finally parked, and exited to open Jungkook's door. We rushed in, looking for a nurse.

"He's going to give birth," I replied quickly. She nodded, "Masks and uniforms in the back. You're his husband?"

I nodded as I went to the back, putting on the uniform over my clothes. We rushed in to the operation room, where Jungkook was lying down with his lower half exposed. Covered by sheets, of course. I went to his side and squeezed his hand. His hair was plastered to his forehead, covered in sweat.

"Jungkook, we're going to cause some pain, I'm sor-"

"Just take him out!," Jungkook shrieked. The doctors nodded as the operation began. Jungkook cried out in pain every time. My heart clenched at his cries.

"Push for me," the doctor grunted.

"I'm trying!," Jungkook growled, panting as he gave a final push. Silence. Then..

A baby boy started crying.