》 eight 《

"Hello? Father?"

"Son. Listen, we know we had you guys have three months to get Jungkook pregnant but its been reduced to a month. In the first stages you can loose the baby, and so we need you to get him pregnant as soon as possible. You have one month Taehyung"

My father hung up. I looked at my phone in shock. A month? How was I supposed to tell that to Jungkook? I rubbed my temples as Jungkook walked in.

"Taehyung?"

"Oh, hey Jungkook.."

"What's wrong?"

"Ah..um my father called," I muttered. He raised an eyebrow, "What for?"

I shook my head, "We have to stay here for three months...but we only have a month to get you pregnant. That would leave us two weeks since you could loose the baby"

"But- I'm still a virgin, how is that going to be for me?"

"Hun, you signed up for this"

"Not like this, I thought we would have time!"

"Yes but it's been reduced," I grunted. I sighed and closed my eyes for a few seconds.

"You have one week to get yourself prepared. One week to try. I'll go buy some supplies," I said. His eyes widened.

"Let me go with you! I know a pharmacy"

-

"Lube..Jungkook did you get the sheets?"

"Yeah I have it here," Jungkook replied, walking back with new sheets. I smiled gently at him.

"You know what I mean by preparing you right?"

He shakes his head. He must be innocent. I chuckle and turned to the cart, examining.

"It means we're going to stretch your entrance so I could fit," I remarked as I looked at the lube. Jungkook hesitates, "Are we doing this for a whole week?"

"Yeah. Penetration doesn't come until next Monday," I said. He nodded, his lips pressed into a thin line.

We took the items to the counter, hand in hand. The cashier have us a strange look, but then smiled.

"Preparation?"

I nodded.

"I recommend some sex toys too. The blue one over there is best sold. Only $19.95"

"Jungkook?"

He nodded eagerly. "Best case scenario I'll get used to it"

"I'll take it," I replied.

We paid and walked out with the supplies in the bag. Getting home, I opened the door, letting Jungkook in.

I took out the needed things, and shooed Jungkook away.

"Get ready. I'll be there in a second"

"Okay," he squeaked out. He scrambled to the room. I smiled and followed after getting the sheets in one hand, lube and sex toy in the other. Opening the door, I see Jungkook slightly sitting up, pillow in hand. He was wearing nothing but a see through white shirt. I sat on the bed, unfazed. Opening the lube, I put it on one finger.

"Ready?"

Jungkook nodded, gripping the pillow.

Slowly, I spread his legs farther and teased one finger in. He hissed, and I slightly moved the finger around. His breathing came easier, and he nodded. I slid it in and out, until he let out a small moan. I smiled to myself and put another finger in. Scissoring, and slid them out and in again.

"Taehyung..d-don't tease," he moaned. I held back a smile and slid another digit.

"Oh fuck..," he gasped. I let out a soft moan as I felt him clench around my fingers. Spreading them around, I finally took it out. He whimpered slightly, his chest falling unevenly. I leaned over and peck his lips.

"You did good, baby. Tomorrow we'll see how well you can take four"

He let out an erratic gasp, "F-four?"

I smiled, "You'll do good, Jungkook. Don't worry"